• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA] Rise Of Abbadon 8.60 - 100% Custom RPG

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bounty Hunter System redone.
Now you won't lose any items from 1-3 frags, you lose 1 item from 4-10, and 2 items from 11-20, 3 items from 21-30, etc.

This means you won't lose anything on those first 3 frags for those of you that kill botters and etc, this means you can kill 1 person every 5 hours and be at 0 frags. Or 4 people a day.

Bounty Hunter System redone.
Now you won't lose any items from 1-3 frags, you lose 1 item from 4-10, and 2 items from 11-20, 3 items from 21-30, etc.

This means you won't lose anything on those first 3 frags for those of you that kill botters and etc, this means you can kill 1 person every 5 hours and be at 0 frags. Or 4 people a day.

Backpacks are items, so does this mean no more dropping backpacks?

01:51 You gained 260 experience points.
01:51 Loot of a swamp troll: nothing.

01:52 You gained 120 experience points.
01:52 Loot of a swamp: nothing.

huh?

01:51 You gained 260 experience points.
01:51 Loot of a swamp troll: nothing.

01:52 You gained 120 experience points.
01:52 Loot of a swamp: nothing.

huh?

Was the first one a boss? Or did you level up between the first and second one?

Was the first one a boss? Or did you level up between the first and second one?

It was the '01:52 Loot of a swamp: nothing.' that was either a boss, or should've been a boss.
There should be some kind of skill blessing, like 100k protects your skills on death, or something like that. I just hit 90/82 and I really wanna go level, but I already know if I level past 20 people will be out to kill me.

Last edited:
So I thought I may have been a bit hasty just quitting and tried to give it another chance.
I go hunt and get randomly pked 5 times in 2 hours. The change to the bounty system is probably going to make this end up even worse.
Ive got nothing against pvp but I dont remember playing any server or real tibia where you couldnt hunt for 30 minutes without having someone try to kill you.
If this changes great but if it stays like this once it gets to release you might aswell go ahead and erase the rpg out of the description and replace it with semi-pvp-enforced because there is no way you can enjoy the rpg aspect if you are forced to constantly worry some scumbag is going to try to kill you.
Getting pked sometimes? Annoying but bearable. Getting killed as soon as you try to hunt without having pissed anyone off? Lul wut?

so.....gets points for that......
01.jpg
28.jpg
03.jpg
05.jpg
04.jpg
29.jpg

I say - Fuck the Bounty Hunter system, implement 2 frags per day for RS, 10 per week. Thx.

Backpacks are items, so does this mean no more dropping backpacks?

Backpacks are Containers. But this now means we can script AoLs to protect your backpack since Items now drop with a custom script.

- - - Updated - - -

no boss, and no level up
its bizarre

Wonder why one of them was just named "Swamp"

I say - Fuck the Bounty Hunter system, implement 2 frags per day for RS, 10 per week. Thx.

There would still be just as much PKing right now with the skull system than the Bounty System.
People are bored waiting for content, so they PK.

Smartest thing I've heard in this thread for awhile.

Even on Cipsoft's Test servers at least 60% of the population are red skull from PKing. When you don't care about your character (because you know there will be a character wipe) it doesn't matter if your red skulled, or high bounty.

- - - Updated - - -

I actually thought most the PKING was for items .. or to keep people from passing up there level/skill .. etc

Some kills might be for this reason. But I know most aren't.
Most kills are either:
#1 Someone is in the hunting spawn you'd like to hunt
#2 The player is bored of hunting and now just kills everyone. Which usually starts a "green shield war".

Even on Cipsoft's Test servers at least 60% of the population are red skull from PKing. When you don't care about your character (because you know there will be a character wipe) it doesn't matter if your red skulled, or high bounty.

- - - Updated - - -

Some kills might be for this reason. But I know most aren't.
Most kills are either:
#1 Someone is in the hunting spawn you'd like to hunt
#2 The player is bored of hunting and now just kills everyone. Which usually starts a "green shield war".

Tibia test server is a really bad comparison considering you have an endless amount of cash and people throw out softboots, boh etc in the DP all the time.

Tibia test server is a really bad comparison considering you have an endless amount of cash and people throw out softboots, boh etc in the DP all the time.

I watched a player "YOLO" (as he put it) his entire T3 set and only got a T4 boots.

Tibia Test Servers have characters with YEARS of items on it so they have tons of extras.
Our server has been up for less than a month so players don't have extra money to decorate the depot with.

Once the server is actually out and you can go to the newer towns, people will care about their set more, and won't PK for fear of losing it.
I'm sure the level 8-49 area will always have the most PKing, since it is early-game and no one has much to lose. But once players are getting higher levels and better EQ they will be more scared to lose their items, so they won't want to risk random PKing as much.

Well then, perhaps you should add an npc where you can say "Hi, money, yes" aswell and get 100cc.

Well then, perhaps you should add an npc where you can say "Hi, money, yes" aswell and get 100cc.

You must love complaining and being negative for no reason at all.
You must have tons of friends.

- - - Updated - - -

Working on creating 72 new spells today.

Server going down for 30s for a daily restart.

- HeartlessX

72!? lol
Oh actually... it is 72 spells.
6 per Promotion. I didn't realise I was going to end my life so early.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back