• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA] Rise Of Abbadon 8.60 - 100% Custom RPG

Status
Not open for further replies.
No, Flatlander. I actually love this server and I really enjoy playing at it, I don't get PKed and I don't have alot of enemies, but I feel the pain for those who do, therefore I am defending their cause.

No, Flatlander. I actually love this server and I really enjoy playing at it, I don't get PKed and I don't have alot of enemies, but I feel the pain for those who do, therefore I am defending their cause.

So you don't get PKed and you don't have enemies but you hate the bounty hunter system and want the skull system back because you think that other people might get PKed and have alot of enemies.

Sounds ridiculous lol.

Haters gonna hate, but they still gonna play.

Can't wait to see what you guys got in store for the new spelllls.

The bounty system is 100% worse than the skull system.
under the bounty system you can kill 3 players and only lose a single item, under skull system you can kill 3 players and then drop everything you have, for this reason i suggest put back skull system and make rs 4 frags.

If someone supports something without personally profiting from it its not ridiculous its actually a sign that someone tries to reason rationally.

So if you bitch about the bounty system because you got pked you only complain in your own interest and can be disregarded
If you do the same but dont have any benefit you are being ridiculous and should be disregarded aswell.

Flawless line of thinking.

Since apparently most reports you guys get anyways are just false reports trying to get items or other nonsense why not just:
Close the server, invite only people you actually care about for feedback, finish the server and THEN open it for public?
Instead of going "oh this isnt finished thats why problem x exists" or "all you annoying kids only get on my nerves so I dont care what you say"

Here is a First Draft of Spell Ideas for the Promotions:
(You will lose all previous spells and gain your promotion spells)
***I will update this list***
Hunter Promotions:
- Marksman - Role: Long-Ranged Damage (Uses Bows)
--Sniper Spells--
* Ethereal Spear - (Works like a normal Exori Con)
--Archer--
* Volley - (Buffed Version of the current Volley - Shoots 5 arrows instead of 3)
* Multi-Shot - (Makes regular attacks able to hit multiple targets if they are close together)
- Assassin - Role: Mid-Range Stealth (Uses Throwing Weapons)
--Ninja Spells--
* Cloak - (Turns your character invisible)
--
* Poison Dart (Better version of current poison dart)
- Trapper - Role: Mid-Range Trapper (Uses Spears)
--Trap Spells--
* Spike Trap (Better version of spike trap)
* Trip Wire (Lay a trap that will shoot arrows towards target location when stepped on)
* Claymore (Lay a trap that will explode in a certain Direction when stepped on)
--Spear Spells-
* Peircing Throw - (Makes normal attacks peirce targets)
Warrior Promotions:
- Berserker - Role: High DPS and AoE (Uses Two Handed Weapons)
--Spartan--
* Cleave (Better version of current cleave)
--Blood Knight-- (Blood spells cost Health instead of mana)
* Fierce Berserk (A better berserk)
- Knight - Role: Melee DPS single target (Uses One Handed Weapons and Light Shield)
--
* Berserk (better version of current berserk)
--
- Defender - Role: Tank/Support Class (Uses One Handed Weapons and Heavy Shield)
--Juggernaut--
* Charge (Charges forward, doing damage and knocking creatures aside)
* Shield Bash (Knocks an enemy backwards with your shield - Higher damage with more defense and shielding)
--Cleric--
* Taunt (Better version of current taunt)
Sorcerer Promotions:
- Cultist Role: Master of Death Magic and Curses (Can make Death and Curse style runes)
--Death Spells--
* Sudden Death Rune (Obvious)
* Death Beam (Better version of current Death Beam)
--Curse Spells--
- Elementalist Role: Master of Elements of Fire, Ice and Energy (Can make Elemental Runes)
--
* Energy Strike (Better version of current Energy Strike)
--
- Necromancer Role: Master of Undead (Can make Undead Runes)
--Summoner--
* Summon Skeleton (Better version of Summon Skeleton)
* Summon Ghoul (Ghoul can life-steal and cast spells)
--
* Bone Bomb (Blows up all skeletons to do massive damage)
Druid Promotions:
- Beastmaster Role: Can Shapeshift and Command Support Pets
--Shape Shifter--
* Cobra Shift (Better Version of Cobra Shift)
--Beast Tamer--
* Tame Beast (Will tame an Animal -- limited to certain monsters)
- Sage Role: Uses Earth Magic for Damage and Support (Can make Earth Runes)
--Dryad--
* EarthQuake
--
- Priest Role: Uses Holy Magic for Damage and Healing (Can make Holy and Healing Runes)
--Heal Spells--
* Intense Healing - (Better version of Intense Healing)
* Holy Protection - (Gives all nearby party members a buff that protects them)
--Holy Spells--
* Flash Bang Rune - (Does light damage and blinds targets (Works like Great Fireball Rune))

Last edited:
Wouldnt it make more sense to pair berserk with the berserker class? Misleading name is misleading lol
I also think it would be nice if you would get either an item creation spell for each promotion or a buff spell that costs soul since I think soul management on spells is actually pretty cool.

Wouldnt it make more sense to pair berserk with the berserker class? Misleading name is misleading lol
I also think it would be nice if you would get either an item creation spell for each promotion or a buff spell that costs soul since I think soul management on spells is actually pretty cool.

Yes the Berserk name is misleading lol. But I think a 2 handed weapon doing cleaved damage is more practical. Plus we might give them a Fierce Berserk. I just know that I don't want Knight to have cleave.

About Soul Management for spells instead of runes - We will see. The issue is we have so many vocations to manage. I can see the mages trading runes. But warriors and hunters don't really have that luxury.
Also - just because a spell is on this list doesn't mean it can't be changed or removed, this is a rough draft after all.

- - - Updated - - -

Any thoughts about a blessing to protect skills?

Why does everyone want the game to be easier?
Why don't we just make it so you can't die, that will be fun.

lol at ppl who train all day at 19 and are afraid to level because they will lose skills.

lol at ppl who train all day at 19 and are afraid to level because they will lose skills.

No kidding, personally I don't like the protection level, but it does serve a purpose.

At least you can kill them if you want once they are above level 20 :p

This is why I have some fun and lure dragons :p

We actually added the extra exit to dragon spawn for 2 reasons.
#1 it is easier to run away during PvP.
#2 you can lure dragons to the trainers to kill AFKs.

No quests will be explained :) you'll have to figure it out.
BUT I will say, the Cyclops quest will not be working until tonight.
We will let you know when it works.

Elf quest is working though :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back