• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA] Rise Of Abbadon 8.60 - 100% Custom RPG

Status
Not open for further replies.
okey, but when will the next vocs come then? :)

When they are done :p.
If we had them finished now we would release them.
But we are still working on them, You can look at my signature to see a Rough Draft of the spells were working on.
Otherwise we have 1 quest, and 1 Raid to script in the level 8-49 area before we can release the level 50-99 area.

How come does the t1 items got their weigh back? Did you guys messed up the items so you took a backup and didn't changed their weigh? makes it kinda hard to hunt a sorcerer.

When does the regulars quests will be back up ? (Dwarfs, Dragons, Graveyard, Cyclop king, etc) ?

Edit; will everyone get their level reset when the new promos comes out?

How come does the t1 items got their weigh back? Did you guys messed up the items so you took a backup and didn't changed their weigh? makes it kinda hard to hunt a sorcerer.

When does the regulars quests will be back up ? (Dwarfs, Dragons, Graveyard, Cyclop king, etc) ?

Edit; will everyone get their level reset when the new promos comes out?

Basically - I changed the items, and apparently for some reason Tier 4 Boots lost their speed. So Heartless changed the items WAY back to the Jurassic Period rather than fixing the Tier 4 Boots.

- People above level 50 will be set back to level 50, anyone below level 50 will have no changes made to their character (When promotion is ready)

There are some creatures products that has been changed recently and we can't sell them at the store,

by the way the npc who buys the creature product is kinda buggy, like 50% of the time when you say "sell all"; he will say that you can keep your products and the other 50% he wants to buy them so you can say "yes", gets kinda annoying...

the products exactly; sling herb, star herb,

There are some creatures products that has been changed recently and we can't sell them at the store,

by the way the npc who buys the creature product is kinda buggy, like 50% of the time when you say "sell all"; he will say that you can keep your products and the other 50% he wants to buy them so you can say "yes", gets kinda annoying...

the products exactly; sling herb, star herb,

Were currently adding new creature products to the creatures. - GM Sportacus has taken this job and over the next few days we will try to get the loot to where we want it to be.

The changes to the tier system giving each equipment some kind of role would be a pretty cool.
Guess some ideas you have are good lulz

Could you possibly make it so most monsters have a chance of dropping some kind of rare valuable? I was happy when finding out tier items from monsters was taken away because now people won't be able to get tier items super fast and it's more of a challenge but now I feel like I have no motivation to hunt monsters. I like it when I can hunt monsters knowing I can find some type of rare item and it just makes hunting a lot more fun.

I can't go into specific details (for obvious reasons) but yes, some monsters will have a rare chance to drop valuables, i'd never take out the fun of rare loot

I don't find this to be true. Any news about this Sportacus?

I don't find this to be true. Any news about this Sportacus?

Right now were working on adding Quest items to the Green Skulled Mini-Bosses.
As for rare loot on normal monsters - Probably not.
We are working on having every monster drop it's own creature loot, this is so we can easily manage the economy.
Then we will have the Mini-bosses drop everything else, this is so we can easily manage rare loot drops.

The only way to get Mini-Bosses is to hunt normal monsters, and mini-bosses are meant to be the exciting part of hunting. You never know when they are going to show up, but when they do, it is more challenging and as a reward you get better loot.

Were currently adding new creature products to the creatures. - GM Sportacus has taken this job and over the next few days we will try to get the loot to where we want it to be.

I finished all the drops for monsters in Gridwall, and changed the prices at Allent, I also fixed the corpses, EXP and HP of the monsters as well. Gridwall is done outside of the 1st Raid/Dungeon

- - - Updated - - -

After doing some hunting, I still find money is too easy to get, so I will be taking a look at the loot prices again.

I thought I read something about making money easier to get, so potions .. etc will be easier to get, so it won't be a huge loss when you die a loose a backpack.

Its true that you can get lots of money fast. But since pking is rampant on this server if you walk around with enough potions and you have to rebuy them everytime you die ( I usually get pked atleast 3x a day and fend off another 2 attacks) it starts to get pretty expensive.
People have just saved up alot of money from botting without bp loss before and now are super rich and can just keep rebuying potions if they ever die.

I finished all the drops for monsters in Gridwall, and changed the prices at Allent, I also fixed the corpses, EXP and HP of the monsters as well. Gridwall is done outside of the 1st Raid/Dungeon

- - - Updated - - -

After doing some hunting, I still find money is too easy to get, so I will be taking a look at the loot prices again.

Sportacus we will be scaling the loot back down, to 1/10 monsters dropping a creature product, rather than right now it is 4/10 monsters drop a creature product.
So no need to balance loot prices yet.

- - - Updated - - -

Its true that you can get lots of money fast. But since pking is rampant on this server if you walk around with enough potions and you have to rebuy them everytime you die ( I usually get pked atleast 3x a day and fend off another 2 attacks) it starts to get pretty expensive.
People have just saved up alot of money from botting without bp loss before and now are super rich and can just keep rebuying potions if they ever die.

I think the reason PKing is so rampant is because of boredom.
Once the level 50-99 area comes out I expect to see PKing to decline some.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back