• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA] Rise Of Abbadon 8.60 - 100% Custom RPG

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just a lil thing, Cobra shift the advance verison for promo should be something else shift... it would get boring being a cobra for like 100 levels

Just a lil thing, Cobra shift the advance verison for promo should be something else shift... it would get boring being a cobra for like 100 levels

There will be many different types of Shifting :) No worries.

- - - Updated - - -

Heartless didn't have the restarter on so when we restarted the server didn't come back up!

Time to watch anime :)

Since everyone else is doing it.

Level 69 - Sorcerer
Level 60 - Hunter
Level 31 - Warrior

Equips:
2 T2 Boots
2 T2 Legs
2 T2 Armors
2 T2 Helmets
1 T2 Shield
1 T2 Crossbow
1 T3 Wand.

STOP YOUR FUCKING COMPLAINING, I'M THE ONLY ONE WHO IS ALLOWED TO DO IT.

kinda itchin to play :p cant wait till this is out of testing though, so i can then get attached to my character :D

We finished scripting the [boss] Kain quest, it might need a few tweaks but it should be possible to complete once the server comes back up

- - - Updated - - -

Next is the 8 person Raid thing.
Then I think I can start on the Promotions :)

I think what nab meant by using soul to create items was meaning like the AoLs that sages used to be able to make and the sword and def rings and such.. Not just diff runes to trade but items as well to throw into the economy also more items to trade for tier eq..

We finished scripting the [boss] Kain quest, it might need a few tweaks but it should be possible to complete once the server comes back up

- - - Updated - - -

Next is the 8 person Raid thing.
Then I think I can start on the Promotions :)

o.o woooooop

I think what nab meant by using soul to create items was meaning like the AoLs that sages used to be able to make and the sword and def rings and such.. Not just diff runes to trade but items as well to throw into the economy also more items to trade for tier eq..

We will see, those will probably be for the 2nd promotions.
First promotion we are going to focus on Defining the different Promotions and making them play differently.

We don't want the Sage to be the same as the Elementalist.
Or the Necromancer to play the same as the Beastmaster.

We also have to think about party hunting and how the promotions can fight together.
Going to be fun.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back