• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA] Rise Of Abbadon 8.60 - 100% Custom RPG

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol I don't even like playing tibia, but this is the only OT I really want to play.

i can actually agree with Eternal, in the last 3 years the only Ots i even play anymore are the leftovers of what Bill has made because its a Legacy of customness unlike any other. Ots as a whole suck and arent fun.

stop dragging ass and get this updated. and keep the people updated u troll.

Looks really good Heartless! Good to see someone fixing all the old problems with RoA. Going to follow this project.

Now we just need someone to make a (good) Chaos OT 8.60 and then all of Admin Death's most popular servers will be on again

I'd murder for a good Chaos 8.6

I'd murder for a good Chaos 8.6
Gelem and myself put an exact chaos replica 8.6 online a year or 2 back and 10 people played for about a week. Chaos does not work on 8.6 because the server was not designed around a bot as capable as elfbot. You can quite literally afk to the end of that server in a few days with elf.

Rather than randomly bump or ask for updates;

Is there anything we can do to help make this launch smoother or get it out a bit quicker? There are lot's of fans here who have free time to spare, and many talented mappers and scripters!

Hello everyone,

Good news, I got A LOT done.
Bad news, I got A BIT more stuff to do.

Realistically, I can't give an exact official date on when the server will be up . Things happen and I just hate disappointing people who wait on a specific day for a server to come online. (Trust me, I've been in that position and I know how it feels)

I`ve been getting spammed with private messages with people asking when the server will be released. After a lot of consideration, if I had to give a date (even though I hate doing it), I'm seriously hoping to put it up on March 15.

I will be posting on the thread everyday, as we get closer to March 15, to let you know if it`s still going to be up on that date and if things change, so don`t hold me to that date.

Be sure to check this thread for future updates.

Last edited:
Looks promising dude. If u want need help with mapping you can private message me ;)

Hello everyone,

Realistically, I can't give an exact official date on when the server will be up . Things happen and I just hate disappointing people who wait on a specific day for a server to come online. (Trust me, I've been in that position and I know how it feels)

I`ve been getting spammed with private messages with people asking when the server will be released. After a lot of consideration, if I had to give a date (even though I hate doing it), I'm seriously hoping to put it up on March 15.

I will be posting on the thread everyday, as we get closer to March 15, to let you know if it`s still going to be up on that date and if things change, so don`t hold me to that date.

Awesome to hear back from you and to get a update. Goodluck finishing and launching on the 15th

Hello everyone,

one more thing is there going to be a beta OR NAW?

i dont even care if its beta or not i just want the server online but tbh if it wuld b safe to host as beta to see if we can crash it within 5mins of release :p

Still updating. Things are looking good.

Heres a pic for you guys to reminisce on the good ol' days

BNqZoch.png

Something I added veryy quick, and wanted to share. Anti AFK bot system.
The jail is PZ and placed in the most populated area, so people can easily identify who's a botter or not.

REMINDER: Botting is legal, AFK Botting is illegal.

V4EU1CF.png

possible problem with your location for bot jail is that u only have a few slots open, if u have multiple people inside, 1 logs out and logs in, instant Port to temple.
aside from that, a good idea, could just use more open space. Or have 1sqm slots to place people into.

I like it :) I`ll add everyone I see in their to my VIP List xD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back