• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA] Rise Of Abbadon 8.60 - 100% Custom RPG

Status
Not open for further replies.
Note if your in pz you stack players you wont be ported out that only works in non pz'ed area.

Why even make it 8.6 if you dont allow afk botting. You tease people like me.
Guess im going to have to script around your anti system.. :p

Why even make it 8.6 if you dont allow afk botting. You tease people like me.
Guess im going to have to script around your anti system.. :p
Dude, screw you man. You're whats wrong with the OT community.

Somebody puts a lot of effort into creating something and you just cheat to get around it. If you're going to afk bot why even play the game at all?

You're whats wrong with the world.

Update: Things are looking good, very distracted with school and other priorities, but it's making there.

3jmp75J.png

Last edited:
Lol Blinkz is garbage at every OT i've seen him on. I dont know what made him think he dominated or made him think he was any good at ROA.
LOL yes you caught me

Ill be a one many army and just obliterate the server. Surrender to me now before its 2 late.

P.S can someone find out where the fudge this guy gets all his images. i googled for hours and cant find a SINGLE one. theres no way this guy draws this shit.

Ill be a one many army and just obliterate the server. Surrender to me now before its 2 late.

P.S can someone find out where the fudge this guy gets all his images. i googled for hours and cant find a SINGLE one. theres no way this guy draws this shit.

Maybe he made them LOL

Either small, less known RPG's or random blogs/devian art.

Edit: Looks like Friday's 12 am release will be the 1-50 area. At least based off the last image he put up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back