• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA] Rook Valley 10.95 [Crafting System | Fishing System | Mining System | Rebirths] Online Now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
nice update dude. People are missing out on this, it deserves more players in my opinion. serv is quite fun. Give it a chance. People have their doubts I can understand that, but seriously give this serv a try guys

Nice to see you worked on the server again, the download link on your website is broken.

Bump!

Server is resetting on June 18th and will be back online June 20th

Added Random Loot Stats!

IhQ2dhx.png

Mini Map

APNv4EM.png

1. Hydras
2. Medusa Tower
3. Hellspawns
4. Ferumbras Tower
5. Horestis
6. Frost Dragons
7. Banshee Tower
8. Black Knight Tower
9. Giant Spiders
10. Banshee Quest
11. Dwarven Armor Quest
12. Orc Mountain
13. Grim Reapers
14. Ottokar's Hut
15. Event Area
16. Umbral Creation
17. Wasp Tower
18. Mini Wasp Tower
19. Premium Side
20. City Teleports
21. Pirate's Quest
22. Elfs
23. Turtles
24. Tower Shield Quest
25. Hero Fortress
26. Hero Cave

Last edited:
Bump!

Server is resetting on June 18th and will be back online June 20th
24 hours after server is online i will add 15 points to ALL accounts!
When the server is online i will be doing alot of raids and item give aways!

We have added Krailos

hSSNzLw.png

Deeplings and Hive

pVqiozv.png

Added Behemoth Quest

1AAYk3u.png

Last edited:
KgKOzoy.png

Server has reset June 17th and will be back online June 20th and when server is online i will add 15 points to ALL accounts and i will be doing alot of give aways for items and points!
The players that have donated will get there points back and will get a bonus amount of points! To the players who didnt donate i will also add 5 more points with that 15 so it will be a total of 20 points!

We will also be doing another level contest, all you have to do is play and level and win!

Winner Prizes:
1st place - 120 Points + Upgraded Soft Boots
2nd place - 50 Points + Upgraded Soft Boots
3rd place - 25 Points + Soft Boots
4th place - 10 Points + 15 Crystal Coins
5th place - 5 Points + 10 Crystal Coins
6th place - 5 Points + 5 Crystal Coins
7th place - 5 Points + 3 Crystal Coins

The countdown for the level contest will start once the ot is online!

Cash-Prizes.jpg

4 weeks after server is online we will be doing another level contest and the prize will be cash!

1st place - 10 USD (120 points)
2nd place - 5 USD (50 points)
3rd place - 3 USD (30 points)

Also if you dont want cash we will be giving points instead! The amount of points you'd get will be next to the amount of cash that you could win!

AAcVjX7.png

In the past week i have been doing alot of work on the server, i have even updated the server 10.93! In the next couple of days i will be adding alot more spawns and quests. I also have ideas to make quests using the new 10.90 items so that players can check out some of the newest items in tibia! Also i will be adding alot of systems like Random Loot Stats, Lottery Systems, Events, and alot of more fun and awesome stuff! I will not give up on this server and people have been seeing that and this post will soon be a year old next month! So please just stay tuned and keep an eye on updates and i promise you will not be let down :)

Bump!

Server will be online in less then 13 hours!

XhOUsg1.png

The Rift idea i got from a game called Diablo 3, but in my server you will enter a Rift and you will run to the end and fight a boss. Know that you cannot logout in a Rift, also if you are found camping the rift or afking in the Rift you will be teleported to temple.

When you enter the Rift you must fight till the end and fight the boss, after fighting the boss and looting its body there will be teleports to the south to leave the rift. Know that only one person can loot the boss so if you have friends that would like to try to defeat the boss i'd recommend creating a party before entering the Rift.

The Rift will open every Sunday and there is no level requirement to join.

What is a rift?
Click Here!

nJPnkaU.png

bOUWz8x.png

becFrtr.png

ltkB6WI.png

Last edited:
any way i can get all the points we traded back.. still only have 185 on my account dude

Bump!

Server is online and i have added 20 points to ALL accounts!

Last edited:
any way i can get all the points we traded back.. still only have 185 on my account dude
Login and reply to me and i will add the full amount and a bonus ^^

VLbZNUx.png

The crafting system is to mostly craft items that cannot be obtained in-game, You will soon be able to craft multiple equipment items for all 4 vocations! Just collect the required items and you can craft that item in just seconds!

lNymfJa.png

giving me an error when i try to login?
What client are you using? I recommend 10.93 - 10.94

edit: If it says something like game is loading or something give it a few minutes and you can login. It is because of the server save.

What client are you using? I recommend 10.93 - 10.94

edit: If it says something like game is loading or something give it a few minutes and you can login. It is because of the server save.
Only issue i have now is that i donated but didnt get points :p is it not automatic?
Currently online under name Avarice if you are there
EDIT: Definitely not automatic :/
EDIT 2: server still really fun though, would recommend giving it a try peeps

Last edited:
Only issue i have now is that i donated but didnt get points :p is it not automatic?
Currently online under name Avarice if you are there
EDIT: Definitely not automatic :/
EDIT 2: server still really fun though, would recommend giving it a try peeps
Message me ingame and i will add your points, atm its not automatic but i have added a little message in buypoints before purchase :p

Started playing, if you want to message me don't be afraid. :rolleyes:

23:18 [LOTTERY SYSTEM] Clarity won 3 crystal coins! Congratulations! (Next lottery in 1 hour)
Beginner's luck.

Owh6l8L.png

Last edited:
Started playing, if you want to message me don't be afraid. :rolleyes:

23:18 [LOTTERY SYSTEM] Clarity won 3 crystal coins! Congratulations! (Next lottery in 1 hour)
Beginner's luck.

Owh6l8L.png
No escape, time to get in that butt.

Message me ingame and i will add your points, atm its not automatic but i have added a little message in buypoints before purchase :p
Thanks! Having a bunch of fun and have some suggestions for you if I catch you online

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back