• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA] Rook Valley 10.95 [Crafting System | Fishing System | Mining System | Rebirths] Online Now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cant get passed level 86. There is a bug not giving experience once you hit that level.

Don't forget to add to the Magical Orb table....
  • Umbral/Gill
  • Wands/Rods/Spellbooks
  • Bows/Xbows
  • Angelic Axe
General:
  • Also need to fix image for Gill legs on the Website character EQ display...
  • Consider making the sneaky stabber etc all have more functions like scythe
  • Lower cost on umbral creation.. (25 for dream matter + 25 for solace, then additional solace needed and still has a high break chance)
  • Add the Tutor(s) to your support team: http://rook-valley.ddns.net/?subtopic=team
  • Cant use the book of lies to check spells! (make it function like a spellbook)
  • add !commands
  • add automated server clean
Map:
  • DH Quest
DWizLyx.png

Last edited:
Don't forget to add to the Magical Orb table....
  • Umbral/Gill
  • Wands/Rods/Spellbooks
  • Bows/Xbows
  • Angelic Axe
General:
  • Also need to fix image for Gill legs on the Website character EQ display...
  • Consider making the sneaky stabber etc all have more functions like scythe
  • Lower cost on umbral creation.. (25 for dream matter + 25 for solace, then additional solace needed and still has a high break chance)
  • Add the Tutor(s) to your support team: http://rook-valley.ddns.net/?subtopic=team
  • Cant use the book of lies to check spells! (make it function like a spellbook)
  • add !commands
  • add automated server clean
Map:
  • DH Quest
DWizLyx.png
I will work on some of these soon ^^

Today we had a Raid Event, thanks to all the players who have participated in the event!

Also the players that were in the event will be receiving 5 premium points for participating!

Dogma Nofear
Choloenano
Maazik
Blacktwisted
Zefil
Ultimate Druid
Erick
Secrets
Wunderbaum
Krawszykos Krzys
Adrianuk

vr383Lw.png

dUOfC1C.png

J8VQhge.png

Zf0gHYc.png

E3ZwmvF.png

5L51FhD.png

qcX27IV.png

JRee1QL.png

Last edited:
Today we had a Raid Event, thanks to all the players who have participated in the event!

Also the players that were in the event will be receiving 5 premium points for participating!

Dogma Nofear
Choloenano
Maazik
Blacktwisted
Zefil
Ultimate Druid
Erick
Secrets
Wunderbaum
Krawszykos Krzys
Adrianuk

vr383Lw.png

dUOfC1C.png

J8VQhge.png

Zf0gHYc.png

E3ZwmvF.png

5L51FhD.png

qcX27IV.png

JRee1QL.png
Looks cool! Sad I missed it

So i have had people make complaints about the heath of all vocations, so what i am thinking about is doing a reset but only LEVELS so i decided to make a poll and let the players decide if we should do this or not! I have also updated the health & mana of all vocations and i will post them at the bottom of this post!

Level Reset Poll

If we do a level reset also, i will do another level contest in the next 4 days BUT the players who won before will not win, the 7th highest levels (not the players from the last level contest) will win the rewards!

I also plan to add alot more content over the week, i have been very busy with real life stuff for the past week so i will have a few days to add alot more content.

Vocations Before:
Druids- 5 hp per level
Elder Druids - 5 hp per level
Sorcerers- 5 hp per level
Master Sorcerers - 5 hp per level
Paladin - 15 hp per level
Royal Paladins - 15 hp per level
Knights - 15 hp per level
Elite Knights - 15 hp per level

Vocations Now:
Druids - 6 hp per level
Elder Druids - 7 hp per level
Sorcerers - 6 hp per level
Master Sorcerers - 7 hp per level
Paladins - 10 hp per level
Royal Paladins - 13 hp per level
Knights - 15 hp per level
Elite Knights - 20 hp per level

Last edited:
Everything is monotone, rushed and messed up, why people like this? No point playin' this at all for me
I only host it for fun, and people actually like it ;d i made like 70$ in past 2 days from donates, and i even tell players they can get these items in game but they choose to donate :p i also appreciate all donations i make on my server. It is one of the reasons i work so hard on my server.

I only host it for fun, and people actually like it ;d i made like 70$ in past 2 days from donates, and i even tell players they can get these items in game but they choose to donate :p i also appreciate all donations i make on my server. It is one of the reasons i work so hard on my server.

I see, people don't like hard gameplay nowdays xD They want all easy

I see, people don't like hard gameplay nowdays xD They want all easy
Well i try not to make everything easy :) a few players like the server alot so they donate there money to get some points, i also give them a few bonus points because like i said i appreciate all donations even if players donate $1 :p

Is the website down for anyone else?
My pc restarted, soon today or tomorrow i will buy a host. I have also added points to ALL accounts for this mistake. (Server was down for about 4 hours, so i added 40 points to all accounts)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back