• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA] Rook Valley 10.95 [Crafting System | Fishing System | Mining System | Rebirths] Online Now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
zVwpnJ4.png

Bump!

Server opens tomorrow!

Less then 16 hours left!

9wKt1Iu.png

vGFR6In.png

Ca81mPn.png

nQuMSol.png

98MxtzL.png

vYrQoUk.png

8xMFeAS.png

ULxuObV.png

kUTjViq.png

oewTFI2.png

JrN9QBp.png

d28H1J7.jpg

Wr65gpm.png

oeDDJop.png

K5PHJQK.png

Last edited:
this server will be so awesome, god mythera has lots of experience with servers and he has been working on this for more than a year now
i can't wait to play its gonna be so much fun

hope u will ban cavebotters now, was playing last edition and there were many rps and eds botting on grims or sth like that....

To be honest thats why I stopped playing. Everyone was just botting lol. Will be there again on launch of course!

I am glad to have found this OT. I understand why we have had resets and that is fine because this OT keeps improving, one of the best OTs out there in my eyes.
we have very active GM and he is always going out of his way to try and make this server better. All u haters out there need to understand this guy is doing his best . Love your work Mythera

To be honest thats why I stopped playing. Everyone was just botting lol. Will be there again on launch of course!
i don't think it matters what OT server you play on! there will always be people feeling the need to use bot programs. Not a big fan of them myself!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back