• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA] Sad Soul! 8.3

Bannig for no reason's??????? Naka you'r full of shit, and dont be a hater as i see you'r a big one

P.D. You said you dont ban for no reason i got a ss that you banned me for no reason and IP Banned and if that's what you whant,well im just saying this for ppl can see the truth about the Supose friendly staff you got<1 Staff Member> and got Ip Banned ""LoL"" i just whanted to make a point for all you guy's seen this tread and if you whant to go in the server just think twice and <Yes my name was inlegal but you could just say change my name or change my character or something<thats a good staff???????

P.D.D

get a life you'r only 14 year's old and get some 1 to help you with the ot i see you need >>>>>>>ALOT<<<<<<<< of help

Why were u in my server? need ideas to give to dark warrior??
Patheic.
lol? i don't need to thief ideas like others ^^, And you know it all the things that are on my server ARE ORIGINALS (at least the ones i made)

Ofc ima ban u and yea i banned u cause i dont like u.. u got a problem with that?
And you call Darkfury pathetic?

u and Gali can go to hell :thumbup:
lol don't get mad naka lmao

P.d. u and dark warrior like making enemys AHueahEUaheAEhau.
enemys? i don't have any enemy if persons hate me because im better than them it's not my buisness....

or are u sad that none is logging on migue?? Loser :/
ur the only one hating on me :p
Don't talk if you don't know, There was some problem with the latest update of the OS But i formated my pc and all it's up and running again ^^

BTW: you contradicted yourself ]= shame
ill just have to do the thing i hate to do.. ignore posts. <just read them and wont reply>

LOL Naka dont cry i dont got a problem with that but if you want some then just go to my house and will see whats going to hapend you pathetic Hating looser lol you just made a server because you cant go in our server
if you got a problem with me pm me and let's talk a little bit and why if you dont need any help you pmed Dark Warrior and said:i need to talk to you????????? awser me that and will see <3

Ofc ima ban u and yea i banned u cause i dont like u.. u got a problem with that?

you dont like me say that in real life and let's see whats goin to hapend
nothing good is goin to hapen and you will need to call you'r dad and lets put som metals in you'r dads brain if you catch my drift

Last edited:
you posts make my server famous! gogo \0/:thumbup:
you think i care? get 300 people i don't give a shit about that, WHY? because im not jelause like you, And i NEVER listen me >NEVER< contradict myself like you when you said "I WILL IGNORE POSTS FROM NOW" pathetic, go get a knife and kill yourself for a better humanity....

BTW Your ot can be famous in a "FUTURE" (because now it just another random ot) but with your dial-up you can't hold more than 10 persons lol... Just 1 person to DDoS your connection lol but i really wont to do that because it will be a waste of time ^^

COMEONE STOP IT THIS IS A OT!!!! A MA GAAAAD STOP FIGHt

Im not fighting for the ot, and i didn started it so i wont finish it and you are just posting for make posts cuz as i can see you didn read the WHOLE thread so better stfu....

im not jealous :p
first of all im not the emo here.
secondly i can hold more then 10 people.
you dont even know the net i use so stfu.

Peace!:thumbup:

okeeee
u told u can hold 10 ppl's :)
your net is like uhm..
100 upload 120 download? :)
and 1.40 GHz Computer?
cmon man give me a brake..

Back
Top Bottom