• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA] Slain 8.54-8.57 | RL map | PvP-E

don't you get fuking tired of copying my descriptions???

i feel sorry for you
not even able to describe your own fucken server..

lmfao, your dumb as fuck...i didnt copy shit. Do you really want to argue again?

Capture the flag is released guys come check it out, we also have a badass custom war arena! :D

lmfao, your dumb as fuck...i didnt copy shit. Do you really want to argue again?

Capture the flag is released guys come check it out, we also have a badass custom war arena! :D

I need to talk to you friend, Slain be reopened? I always thought that was the best server i need to know if Slain will be reopened.. w8tin' you answer.

Ahh okay, any info on what the official release will be like? Reset, protocol, any changes...that shiz.

Also, rank 9 on highscores \o xD

Well the website will be completely redone, will most likely pay someone to have it nice like it was before..unfortanately I lost my old website due to reformatting my comp.

Secondly, I like to keep the protocol as current as possible but stability is always most important.
My old scripter should be coming back, if not I will have to find a new one. But I will continue makin crazy events, and more quests.

Reset is doubtful, I will have to transfer the database to the dedicated server but that shouldnt be an issue at all.

slains back up, had a few issues switched back to linux and now everything is OK

Well give me ur char names and paypal email I can hook u up :)

I gave death dealer the bear ammy. pm him with ur char name and paypal email i doin homework plx

aight my neezy i hit u up soon finishin some homework

Back