• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA] Slain 8.54-8.57 | RL map | PvP-E

Why do other people re-advertise this OT? ;d

Why do other people re-advertise this OT? ;d

Excellent question.

@ontopic Slain Racing is coming tomorrow along with a dedicated line, finally have enough stability/players to trust the distro.

A teaser of the new event..monkeys throwin bananas! on the race track! (theres a lot of cool llittle stuff that happens in a race.)
Tough to post pics, you will just have to see it for yourself!

b8v9mv.png

14lj5s4.png

i think if you update it, will be perfect. [client]

Expect that to come, I need to get the server warmed up..uptime is nice..getting my loyal players back. Im in the process of testing 8.6-8.62

lol, it would be nice.... if it was up..... wtf is going on with it right now? u uptdating? changing to dedicated? i jsut wanna play and its been down like 24 hours at least

Yep im working on the transfer to dedicated..Slain will be up within 1-2 hours :)

With Slain Racing!!

Slain server online! im trying to not do a reset...I can have ot online right now but im having issues with the database

If u reset, do these things first: fix both svar arenas, and leonidas...add new/edit him...it's boring waiting for so long...

Pwns

Come check out the dedicated server, No lag or kicks. Staff is always on, use help chat for any questions. Good luck, see you there.

slain.sytes.net < ip and web address.

Back