• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA] SpectrumRL - Pre-Beta [Character Modifiers, World Events, Pets, Dungeons & More!] 10.97-99

Spect

Reaction score
Spectrum contains features that completely change the game mechanics of Tibia.
With new player attributes/character modifiers; you can now further customize your character beyond what you thought was possible.
With the ability to find magical items and smelt them with gems, or find and train monsters as pets, complete dungeons with our group finder, participate in unique world events and much more!

IP: Latestnews - Spectrum ||
Port: 7171

Click the buttons below to view details about our server.

Last edited:
Looks great, ill play if it will be custom map.

But what stops me from having 50 accounts logging all day in for the daily quest? after day 28 I asume it keeps repeating reward day 28 so that means my other characters will get exped ?

@Homme - We originally use a Custom Map, right now we are using the RL Map to encourage more people to test the systems we have added since most people were unsure where to go on our map.

I suppose nothing stops you from logging in 50 accounts for the daily quest, other than the inability to play all 50 characters for the {5% Experience Boost for 1 hour}.
The boost only gets added to the character logged in, meaning you will only be rewarded 5% extra xp on that specific character.

Other than that, I suppose some the gifts should be thought out different in the case of mass-exploiting it with multiple characters.

Thanks for the feedback!

Arent 90% of the attributes from deathzot skill system ? :D im pretty sure

I also think that for each lvl 1 point is pretty unbalanced at lvl 100 u can have decreased 100% cooldown or
Conman: NPCs will sell their wares at a discount of 3% per point.

300% at 100 points buy items and sell them put bot on make money? :D

Isn't this just Aragon except that you changed the name and edited some of the features? I'm assuming you bought the server from the owner of Aragon?
Some of the features had a cool concept, but from what I've tested were poorly made or bland. Good luck though.

@Zasranets - Nope, everything created is effectively made to suit the server - Aragon and Spectrum are one in the same, nothing has been purchased.
As stated above, the reason for this server, is to encourage testing.
If you have any improvements you can suggest without being vague, that'd be great.

@Destruckto - Fortunately it is impossible to completely remove cool down, the most you can decrease it is by 50%.
As a matter of fact, Conman isn't even enabled right now, so it shouldn't be a problem either.

Thanks for the positive feedback!

We have added two dungeons and the npcs for training pets & mercenaries, as well the smelting station.

All of the portals and NPCs have been added inside Thais Temple!

Experience Stages have been increased, same with magic, skill and loot rates.

Gambling NPC has been added to Thais Depot.

Last edited:
We will put it back to our custom map when everything has been tested.
The RL Map allows people to level up and easily test our features.

We will put it back to our custom map when everything has been tested.
The RL Map allows people to level up and easily test our features.
So when everything has been tested you will release an untested custom map, genius :,(

This is actually a pretty interesting server, but from 30 minutes of playing I can already tell stat points are going to be super over powered lol. And the world event portals you can just walk to edge of screen and creatures you're supposed to kill will stop moving and wait to be killed when you are out of distance from the portal.
This server looks very nice tho, I will defiantly give it a try. Any idea when beta is supposed to be over?

@Skream - Thank you for the feedback ;D You make a very valid point, and its something we were planning on addressing. We just weren't sure if we wanted to add different limits depending on your vocation - or if we just wanted a strict limit across all vocations.

However, within the next 24 hours we should have a patch to add some limits to our attribute system even if its just strict across all vocations to atleast have something in place to prevent over powered characters running around.

@chrillefock - We are always testing our custom map behind the scenes, and any issues with the map are much more easily managed on the live server, rather than having the server crash every 5 minutes. So, yes it is; thank you for the support! <3

@topic - So as stated above, we will have a patch for attributes going live soon that will set limits for the amount of points you can have in one setting.
We will further balance it with our smelting system to make sure things aren't too over powered.

Join us today and help test our features!

Having each vocation have to pick between any ability they want is a GOOD thing. The thing that might be too over powered is how much you get in return, then again it all depends how you build. you can build your character for PVE or PVP, you would have to go different paths to be good in each. I would recommend having less reward and more skill points to attribute. For example, +2 to +5 points per level, and each stat is decreased by 1/3rd or 1/4th so you can diversify your character even more.

Definitely checking it out when the custom map is on, can't stand the regular tibia map, looks to have some interesting things though.

However, I would really suggest that you change the attributes around a bit, because right now, a majority of them is a straight copy from deathzot, with exactly the same names and values.

We have just added an update that allows us to set a limit for attributes.
Tonight I will be going through and calculating the max % of godlys + the max % of attributes to make sure things wont get too over powered with character customization.

If you have any suggestions when it comes to this, please leave it below.
For example, if you think Scholar should be limited to 30; say that.

Scholar should be limited to maybe... 20 or 30, depends if you use custom spells and if you modified anything in cooldowns.
Nice server anyway!

~Eternity

To the top, we will be testing out some new maps soon that include quest areas, team events (battlegrounds, dungeons, world events). As well, @MatheusMkalo is working with us to improve some of the features as well, create entirely new features. If you have any feedback or ideas for Spectrum, please leave them below or contact me directly.

We plan on reverting back to our old RPG map within the next month as we plan on completing most of Act II/Act III areas; but more importantly, we are awaiting a few systems to be finished.
In other news, the beginning of next months is my girlfriends due date so the launch might be slightly postponed, but if things go as planned - we will be able to open the server while I stay home from work to be with the baby. I'm crossing my fingers the little one sleeps alot or is very calm for me so I can complete some of the tasks I need done but if not, we will just continue pushing strong until it gets done at the pace it does!

Regards,
Spectrum