• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA] Tenebra 7.4 LOWRATE | Current GlobalMap | Addons 7.4 | No Resets |Start: Friday 4th, 22.00 CET

Well that's where you are wrong again.... Both Medivia and Thronia are both 2x exp. also I can guarantee this server won't have more players than either one of those two because of the fact that they built themselves up as trustworthy hosters of servers that have very minimal bugs on them. @Morcega Negra has not proven anything with this server.(no hate towards this hoster I'm just going off how 90% of the people who play 7.4 low rate servers think)

~edit~ just may want to rethink hosting the server at 1x exp
You're wrong. There are two servers on Medivia. One of them is 1x. :)

You're wrong. There are two servers on Medivia. One of them is 1x. :)
Medivia is advertised at 2x exp and no where on their site says anything about 1x so my bad didn't see it.

~edit~ Even when making a character on an account it doesn't say anything about rates....

Medivia is advertised at 2x exp and no where on their site says anything about 1x so my bad didn't see it.

~edit~ Even when making a character on an account it doesn't say anything about rates....
Didnt medivia had its own experience system?

Well that's where you are wrong again.... Both Medivia and Thronia are both 2x exp.
medivia has 2 worlds, the world has more players is only 1x rate
but I understand the point of all of you and I'll see about it.
but initially I will start so the host is reliable =)
and thanks for the tips

Doesn't change the fact that it has a 1x server, which is what the discussion is about.
cant compared custom witg real but yeah..orange are like apple,they're fruit.
would be something to talk, medivia has different monsters, different cities in the VIP area, new spells and weapons. this only has the global rl things, but today things placed in 7.4 so I did. and some of the NPCs medivia have different functions.
but so far medivia is the best of today 7.4 even taking content out of rl

Didnt medivia had its own experience system?
You are wrong, you think of the second edition of mine and Toor's RealOTS, we invented Double Promotion which would by then make your level (5x) your total exp but giving you a lower total exp.

Iryont never used any of our ideas except only prem.

Medivia is somewhat rl + custom though.
@chupaescadatri: what do u mean vip areas? lul

ogre_medivia.jpg

VIP area / Premium area medivia ogres
medivia Therefore, the medivia is not as global as they think, but it's very good

Host with a higher experience stage, you'll get players. Once you're trusted on OTLand and have changed some minor issues (There are always issues when you start a server) you can host a lower rate server :)

Host with a higher experience stage, you'll get players. Once you're trusted on OTLand and have changed some minor issues (There are always issues when you start a server) you can host a lower rate server :)

^ signed

Back