• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA] Tenebra 7.4 LOWRATE | Current GlobalMap | Addons 7.4 | No Resets |Start: Friday 4th, 22.00 CET

you bought expensive advertisement on otservlist and it says "open in 21h" but u already opened it, good job man

you bought expensive advertisement on otservlist and it says "open in 21h" but u already opened it, good job man
Yes, unfortunately it was the only time that otland had available for sale, will be those hours apart

The only problem with 7.4 is you need player base for economy or the server will not progress as needed and people get bored. Mages will not provide runes for others for money when that's the only way for them to hunt. The only people who have extra tunes are MC players who provide from a secondary, which means their hunts are nearly 90%^ profit instead of 50%. Real tibia server merged to a self providing supply state of game because even with hundreds of people sometimes people could not hunt because there were no rune sellers. The highest levels bought everything they saw and stockpiled while average joes were lucky to get a few bps here and there.
I am rambling but point is if people rely on others for supplies on a server of less then 50 people online, there will be a very low motive to play.

Well we all told him what would happen trying to host a low exp server for your first attempt. Dead

the server needs some changes:
incress mana/hp reg
incress exp - do stages that end on x1 exp
free premium - (add balanced item offers in the shop)
and since when does knifes/throwing stars fall?
do an update already
The only problem with 7.4 is you need player base for economy or the server will not progress as needed and people get bored. Mages will not provide runes for others for money when that's the only way for them to hunt. The only people who have extra tunes are MC players who provide from a secondary, which means their hunts are nearly 90%^ profit instead of 50%. Real tibia server merged to a self providing supply state of game because even with hundreds of people sometimes people could not hunt because there were no rune sellers. The highest levels bought everything they saw and stockpiled while average joes were lucky to get a few bps here and there.
I am rambling but point is if people rely on others for supplies on a server of less then 50 people online, there will be a very low motive to play.
runes are buyable from npcs

the server needs some changes:
incress mana/hp reg
incress exp - do stages that end on x1 exp
free premium - (add balanced item offers in the shop)
and since when does knifes/throwing stars fall?
do an update already

runes are buyable from npcs
7.4 in the stars fall to the ground
I advise him not to alter the regeneration, this unique regeneration of the old tibia, let faster will stay with baiak face; s
you give several guesses fleeing global tibia, I liked the server, you are right that has few players, but I really liked it, is very similar to the global formulas

7.4 in the stars fall to the ground
I advise him not to alter the regeneration, this unique regeneration of the old tibia, let faster will stay with baiak face; s
you give several guesses fleeing global tibia, I liked the server, you are right that has few players, but I really liked it, is very similar to the global formulas
I liked the suggestions of many.
=)
just can not move in the regeneration even I have to leave global reneração 7.4
but other suggestions are welcome

This is worst server project ever done in Open Tibia servers time. I will never recommend this server to anyone, it's such a waste of time playing on it.

Me and my friend decided to join this server, even though the rate was pretty lower, we kept playing until we reached to mainland. What we found there? Thousands of bugs, you could easily gain any rare you want or money (I will not spoil the method to generate them, since this brazol deleted most of our characters, I will be giving those shitty items away until he does reset and server will have 0 players as it is now, which means worse). The owner (Morcega) was never active nor assisting players, there were many people complaining about a lot of bugs and issues ingame, but he never took care of anything. Before we abused the bug, I tried emailing the admin and trying to reach to him, but after a few days I had to use that money and items for having quite fun, which was nothing wrong, but still, he deleted that characters when there wasn't even 10 players playing.

Bugged as f*ck, don't waste your time playing in there. And about premium, it only offers you 1 day of premium, who will enjoy that?

but other suggestions are welcome

Yeah kiddo, when I was telling you suggestions ingame you ignored that and deleted my characters without listening to me, fag.
Go make new server, I will still ruin that one too.

Dyablo It is just one player disgusted to be deleted using abuser bug, lvl 8 over 10kk gold
:D
I hope you keep up the topic is great

It is as if Tibia had given good updates, classic pvp, addons and current maps that did not yet exist at the time of 7.4, it is a serious classic without resets, for those who enjoy the old global'll like
Tibia gets all ideas from OTS so really they didnt come up with addons i bet ;d just like market system, mounts, even the new depot system.

Dyablo It is just one player disgusted to be deleted using abuser bug, lvl 8 over 10kk gold
:D
I hope you keep up the topic is great

And that makes it his fault? maybe if you fix your server players wont get 10kk+ at level 8.

Tibia gets all ideas from OTS so really they didnt come up with addons i bet ;d just like market system, mounts, even the new depot system.

And that makes it his fault? maybe if you fix your server players wont get 10kk+ at level 8.
The error has been corrected, and to the global tibia appear bugs, and if you abuse the bug your character is deleted, I have found a bug in the global kill players that "live" in Rookgaard PK (already corrected) bug to self teleport among others.
Global tibia gets its bugs periodically. the bug gold that server was a house I forgot to clean up on my other server table and created a player with the same name and entered the house, but has already been fixed and the User banned. If you have other rules for your server, all right, these are the rules of mine, based on the terms of the cip, you simply search

Do NOT download that client, my anti virus program found the artemis trojan inside -> Artemis!4457A385A505

For info on what it is ~

Suffice to say, Artemis is not used for anything useful and its sole intent is to hijack your web browser and in some cases even damage your files and data and cause chaos on your PC. It can compromise its security too by allowing a third party – i.e. a cyber criminal - to access your computer via the internet. The Trojan will open a portal on your computer that the criminal can use to make a connection. What will they do once they're connected to your PC? Well that is entirely their choice! They may want to view your data and personal information, or they might want to modify or even delete your files. Some variants of this Trojan install something called a keylogger which lets them see which keys you are hitting so that they can steal your passwords.

Do NOT download that client, my anti virus program found the artemis trojan inside -> Artemis!4457A385A505

For info on what it is ~

Suffice to say, Artemis is not used for anything useful and its sole intent is to hijack your web browser and in some cases even damage your files and data and cause chaos on your PC. It can compromise its security too by allowing a third party – i.e. a cyber criminal - to access your computer via the internet. The Trojan will open a portal on your computer that the criminal can use to make a connection. What will they do once they're connected to your PC? Well that is entirely their choice! They may want to view your data and personal information, or they might want to modify or even delete your files. Some variants of this Trojan install something called a keylogger which lets them see which keys you are hitting so that they can steal your passwords.
this thread should be DELETED.

edit: im also happy i did not use this client to check out the server, because i got over 15+ accounts in real tibia that i play ;d

this thread should be DELETED.

edit: im also happy i did not use this client to check out the server, because i got over 15+ accounts in real tibia that i play ;d
Do NOT download that client

Here has no viruses, all by hater? to lose time with the owner of the game

This file was last analysed by VirusTotal on 2016-03-05 00:26:22 UTC (4 dias, 3 horas ago) it was first analysed by VirusTotal on 2016-03-05 00:26:22 UTC.

detection rate: 0/54

0 vírus

You had your character deleted from the server by using bug and Rookgaard sending messages to players not playing, it was deleted and now get this thing stupid haha, good luck your hater
I and the other players know that you used bug, you offered in the game to buy 30k scroll

[QUOTE="God Mythera,[/QUOTE]
as well? there is no virus,
the client is clean.
I liked the server, but needs more players

Back