• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA] Tenebra 7.4 LOWRATE | Current GlobalMap | Addons 7.4 | No Resets |Start: Friday 4th, 22.00 CET

learn to respect the other servers, you will open one, and would not want to do the same with you, is not so fighting competition with false information. or someone can do the same with you, respect others.
this thread should be

I never played the server, i wanted to play it but my antivirus quarantined the client. The trojan that ive postet has been found inside the client, artemis surely isnt a false positive if it even shows its specific type and its a known trojan.
Everyone here, download at your own risk, i wouldnt advise to doing it tho.

I never played the server, i wanted to play it but my antivirus quarantined the client. The trojan that ive postet has been found inside the client, artemis surely isnt a false positive if it even shows its specific type and its a known trojan.
Everyone here, download at your own risk, i wouldnt advise to doing it tho.
I gave upload the file in VirusTotal.com, and has absolutely no viruses, I will report you for false message, in order to turn people away. anyone has access to the VirusTotal website

Back