• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA] Terra Rebirth 8.6!!!

Ohh!!, my sweet Shiva!!, what have u been doing!!??... So now u changed ur server!!, that's why i couldn't connect with my old client!!, hahaha... I 'll check it out later!!... Hehehe... Did u reset everything or something?...

hey Paco, yeah its amazing, did lots of work on it, cant wait to see u ingame! :thumbup:

Cool!, but can't log in!, hehehe... I 'll see ya later on MSN... :) Let me know when u set online da server... ;D

Servers been online, check shivira.webs.com for more server info, might have been during its update time

Sorry you feel that way, but me and Leah have been working on detailed mapping of this server for over 8 months, but thank you for your opinion. :huh:

lolololol detailed mapping IN MY NIGGER ASS... using simones?lol

lolololol detailed mapping IN MY NIGGER ASS... using simones?lol

Very detailed mapping, a lot of updates in the past few weeks, check it out, also
New bosses and spells and new content with new areas, game is based around a level 1 - 110+ curve and is expanding.
Playing Time is about a couple months for max content and also is expanding, come join us in Terra!

Shivira.webs.com

Well... I 've played it today again... The Map isn't a piece of art exactly... But well, i is a very good server... I honestly prefer play this one than the rest, haha... I'm like a RPG lover dude... And this one it's... original...

Well... I 've played it today again... The Map isn't a piece of art exactly... But well, i is a very good server... I honestly prefer play this one than the rest, haha... I'm like a RPG lover dude... And this one it's... original...

Thanks Paco and yeah me and leah work hard on the mapping to keep it decent, and you haven't even seen the new areas, beautiful :D
But were mostly an rpg server like you said and i focus on content and scripts =p :wub:

everyone check out the site (shivira.webs.com) updated the new server position openings and how to be apart of the server staff!

The only thing that's ever been good about this server was the scripting, and its obvious Shivaria has gone out of her way to at least make a decent server. But until she can handle negative comments and feedback about her work and learn that no matter how hard she's worked a project, that not everyone's going to like it and definitely not everyone's going to like how she acts, the server will, in my opinion, be mediocre with great scripts.

As displayed in this thread, she feels every negative comment ever made about her server has come from a banned player, and if the comment did not come from an already banned player, once said person proves that there was no banishment already put in place, she goes out of way to ban the person who made the negative comment.

Anyway, I sincerely wish you better luck with the server than past experiences, and lets not history repeat itself, heh.

The only thing that's ever been good about this server was the scripting, and its obvious Shivaria has gone out of her way to at least make a decent server. But until she can handle negative comments and feedback about her work and learn that no matter how hard she's worked a project, that not everyone's going to like it and definitely not everyone's going to like how she acts, the server will, in my opinion, be mediocre with great scripts.

As displayed in this thread, she feels every negative comment ever made about her server has come from a banned player, and if the comment did not come from an already banned player, once said person proves that there was no banishment already put in place, she goes out of way to ban the person who made the negative comment.

Anyway, I sincerely wish you better luck with the server than past experiences, and lets not history repeat itself, heh.

No, only one person in this thread posted something negative and it was from a banned player. My ban list is very short, like 1 person at the moment. Most people get banned for extensive abuse within the server and eventually reconcile. But most of what you said isn't true. If you log in to the game and talk to the players and ask them they will tell you, don't need to listen to me on that one.

I know for a fact that everything I said is true because it involved me and a previous experience I had with 2 of your OTs some months ago (I can't calculate the time, but it happened on OTfans0. Regardless, good luck with the project and I hope people brace themselves.