• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA] Terra Rebirth 8.6!!!

shivaria

Reaction score
Terra : Rebirth 8.6

Official Site -Click Here-
IP: (TerraRebirth.hopto.org)

(Required Client 8.6)
Download at site, everything is 100% safe no worries, feel free to scan.

Server Information:
Version 8.60
Server Type: RPG
Mapping: 100% Custom
Scripting: 100% Custom
Connection: 100Mbit
GB Hosting: 2450
Uptime: Dedicated with very low downtime.

Exp Rate: Ranging 5x to 100x
Skill Rate: 12x
Magic Rate: 15x
Loot Rate: Ranging 1x to 100x

Detailed Features that are included:

Water Walking
come experience my own custom script on water in Terra, you will notice the world around you is very dangerous, meaning u can even drown by stepping into water without the proper attire. Try to find special items to let you skip across water for a few seconds, walk across it with no problem, or even run across deep ocean water.
Not to mention other things like walking across Lava.. must be a pretty powerful item for that!

Traps and Ambushes
There's many unique items and quests in the server to give you the feeling of surprise or death, such as dangerous traps that catch and kill you, or monsters that will jump out and ambush you, leaving you unprepared and testing your ability to think quickly and on your feet!

Vocations or Races
Right when you log into the game, you'll see a few odd named vocations to choose from, but this time, your not choosing your vocation.. your choosing the Race of your character, that way you can personalize who you are in the server even more than ever thought of. Then eventually take on a class or vocation with your race as well.

Unique Scripting
A huge thing about the server is the items and interactive objects in Terra. Anything from potions to food, to powerful amulets or pieces of equipment, you can use them and special things happen! Anything from teleporting you across the map, to healing your mana and health, things like food is no longer only used for feeding your regeneration, it actually heals you!

Farming, Crafting, Forging, Mining, Woodcutting, Digging, Roping, Teleporting, Gambling, or even Fishing

Just by reading that, you have no idea how complex the scripting is in all of those fun things to do, like farming sugar cane for alchemy ingredients , mining ore for forging, crafting ore into bars for forging, forging bars of ore into equipment or items, woodcutting parts of a tree to be used as healing or for quests, digging up holes or anthills to find hidden quests or areas, roping players or items up, teleporting across the map in an instant from the power of magic spells or items, gambling away your money to be left poor or maybe getting lucky rich, and let me tell you about fishing, fish long enough to become an experienced fisherman, gain real experience and items, fish up bucket loads of fish in one cast and level up your character!

Custom Map 100%
Most servers have a map that resembles some other map or distro but not this one, its all done by me Shiva, and Leah the other owner, we work together to release new areas and new mapping for our high level players who keep on pushing us to work harder! Not only is it custom mapping, but we work hard to make it "look pretty". So we hope you guys enjoy it!

Secrets and other
Magical keys used on hidden keyholes, addons are given free so u can enjoy the free look of however you want to look like, special raids to give the game a lively feel and dangerous surrounding. Quests that need to be completed alone or else
Group questing that needs the help of friends or seems impossible! Mimic Chests to surprise you when you think your getting treasure! Random Battles? Something like final fantasy battling yeah. Once in a lifetime events, don't miss out! Example, Flower Festival March 09, 2009

Legend Point System (Donation)
Special donation system in the game, that allows player to donate to me and Leah, for our hard work, it not only gives you some pretty cool stuff to choose from but can even let you play the very amazing Dragoon race(vocation). We know not everyone can help us and donate so we also added a special feature to the LP system, that all monsters and bosses in the game drop LP at low amounts, so if you play long enough, you'll still be able to get the exclusive items!

Check our Official Site for more information on items and LP information.

-----------------
Current Races
-----------------
Human - Support Skills (Like a Merchant, not a Fighter)
Elven - Combat/Support Magic (Like a Paladin or Healer)
Dwarven - Combat/Attack Skills (Like a Knight)
Vampire - Combat/Blood Magic (Like a Monster Boss, high HP)
Shade - Dark/Lightning Magic (Like a Sorcerer, low HP)
Sylph - Dances/Summons (Like a Summoner or AreaOfEffect Sorcerer)
Reaver - Aura Magic/Drain Magic (Like an AOE Sorcerer, middle balanced race)
Demon - Fire Magic (Like a Fire Sorcerer)
Dragoon -Ice Magic/Combat/Other *Donation Only* (Like all of the above in one powerful being!)
Fallen Angel -Death Magic/Ice Magic/Combat/Support/Healing *Donation Only* (Further advancement from Dragoon, play game for further information)

-----------------

Few Screenshots Below

Starting Area

starterarea.png

Whoa watch out for this spell!

shadespower.jpg

Sunrise Trivia!
sunrise%20trivia.jpg

o_O This is actually a decent server... It has some bugs but no serious.. Only thing is that it has in-game account management.. That is kinda noobish :p

Dont play here.. got banned because stupid gm kept using shit to kill me because of my protection level then i said its stupid then presto im banned

Mclovin "Dizzie blad" has been banned for 7 day(s) for extensive player abuse.

EDIT:
Dont play here.. got banned because stupid gm kept using shit to kill me because of my protection level then i said its stupid then presto im banned

Moderator please remove this post, Players that get banned shouldn't be allowed to post negative opinions about the server, its considered abusive and harassing to me the owner, thank you.

worst mapping I ever seen, I can make a bettre map myself in 5-10 mins lol

Sorry you feel that way, but me and Leah have been working on detailed mapping of this server for over 8 months, but thank you for your opinion. :huh:

Mclovin "Dizzie blad" has been banned for 7 day(s) for extensive player abuse.

EDIT:

Moderator please remove this post, Players that get banned shouldn't be allowed to post negative opinions about the server, its considered abusive and harassing to me the owner, thank you.

People are allowed to post critics which has reason and are non-personal attacks. This play just stated his opinion and what happened. If I was to delete bad reviews I would have to delete good ones aswell. At Otland we wanna give people the opportunity to have a free mind.

People are allowed to post critics which has reason and are non-personal attacks. This play just stated his opinion and what happened. If I was to delete bad reviews I would have to delete good ones aswell. At Otland we wanna give people the opportunity to have a free mind.

I agree but its a form of harassment when what he says is false and is considered an attack on me when a banned player tries to get back at the owner for banning him by posting a bad response. If he didn't like the server then he wouldn't be playing here which he was.

Hey shiva,
U need to say all people of terra that u are changing the patch or client .. I always im trying to enter and i cant ¬¬ please dont change alot the patch .. :p

I cant enter to the path 8.21 (terra 8.1) and patch 2.2 (terra 8.6) I ll be checking for help :)

Cya

ty shiva for helping ;)...
and ...

Welcome all to Terra Rebirth
Im Bloodi , and Ill be helpig
you ;)....

See you in
Terra Rebirth 8.6 :)

Ohh!!, my sweet Shiva!!, what have u been doing!!??... So now u changed ur server!!, that's why i couldn't connect with my old client!!, hahaha... I 'll check it out later!!... Hehehe... Did u reset everything or something?...