• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA] The Heroes Of Time - The best custom brazilian 8.6 high-exp (new spells,quests,items)

mameca123

www.TheHeroesOfTime.com
Reaction score

#- The best brazilian high exp otserver! -#

Create an account on 1/1 (Account Manager)
or use our website: http://www.theheroesoftime.com

IP: heroesot.com
Version: 8.6
Port: 7171
(or download our Client at: http://www.theheroesoftime.com/?subtopic=downloads)

24H, No lag (Canadian Dedicated Server), 500+ New Items, 300+ New Spells, 200+ New Monsters and New Quests, Pet System, events everyday, Reset Area, Hero VIP City, Platinum VIP City, and more!

We have LOTS of new things and a whole custom MAP (unique).
Enjoy it!

For new spells, say: !spells
For new commands, say: !commands

We offer english-spanish-portuguese support by e-mail: c[email protected]

Last edited:
HeroesOT has been updated on July 20th!

- 20+ New Quests
- 15+ New Systems
- 5 New Automatic Events
- New trade-currency: Event Token
- Updated website design (unique)
- Game mape upgraded (also unique)
- Double Points above 40
- Lottery and Fidelity systems - they benefit every player online.
- Auto-kick removed. Now you can get AFK by training or mining without being kicked.
- Teleport "+Trainers" located in the temple. In this area you'll find THOT Trainers. You receive stamina by training on this area.
- Mining System: its purpose is to get rare stones and exchange them (talking to the NPC Miner) for Event Tokens. It is highly recommended that you create lots of characters and leave them mining to improve your rate of token-get.
- The server was reseted and merged with server2. We reseted: level, resets, skills, super premio, vale-level, exp potion, stamina potion. Nao resetamos: critical, dodge, refinum, vip, mansao.

There's other new things you should explore in this update. Please be welcome to report bugs and send suggestions to our email: [email protected].

Enjoy!
The Heroes Of Time - The new era

[*] IP: heroesot.com (or download our custom client)
[*] Website: http://www.TheHeroesOfTime.com/

Pics:

Last edited:
Not going to give any feedback, as I say the same to every Evo server. This basically just looks like a server where everybody buys full don and you're useless if you don't either. This is a tendency that I often see with Polish and Brazilian evos or almost every evo, money > gameplay.

//Faarf

Not going to give any feedback, as I say the same to every Evo server. This basically just looks like a server where everybody buys full don and you're useless if you don't either. This is a tendency that I often see with Polish and Brazilian evos or almost every evo, money > gameplay.

//Faarf
Bascially.

I've played like 3h and i can tell u that 90% of online players is full afk mining (theres no logout zone) or at trainers (no logout zone also)

Unhappily, that is what it is. I miss those old times when every ATS was rpg-ish. Anyways, I had been working in this otserver like 12h everyday. The quests and systems are really cool and its objective is not only war or up-level, it is a fun ot. You dont have to be the best and have all donor items to have fun.. ALSO, lots of players find a way to gather event tokens and trade them for donor items... so they get donor items without paying real money.

@Adposatnr: I added afk-training and afk-mining because lots of players were asking me. However, I had to add an antispoof system to not count afk players.

Also: if you guys know someone to help me with my source, please tell me. I am getting Segmentation Fault errors all the time :(

I doubt this "anti-spoof" system works 170online around 100 characters (yes i've counted them all some ppl got farm of 10 chars on mining) some of them x-logged some of them anti idle all time mining + rest on trainers... i think theres like ~30 normal active players.

Spells are bugged for example 170k paladin spell aoe is better than 3 next one aoes... sometimes brask use healing aoe target which heal monster... for ~80kk while u deal 5kk-15kk dmg with target its pretty annoying when u use it to tank...

//Faarf
Sad, but true. :(
For next time... don't insult Polish evo servers, you usually get free donation points for doing tasks/reaching certain lvl/doing some quests.

@Adposatnr What matters is that I respect everything you said and I'm gonna correct every bug i find. But believe me, there are worse brazilian servers.. :(

It's a bad server when the first line in the ad is about accepting donations, Yikes no love in the server at all.

EDIT: The best OTs don't expect money

It's a bad server when the first line in the ad is about accepting donations, Yikes no love in the server at all.

EDIT: The best OTs don't expect money

Agreed, I really enjoyed playing "OTs that didn't expect money" like 4~7 years ago, but that kind of OTServer doesn't exist anymore (I rarely find good ots). Also, let's accept the fact that, unfortunately, even Tibia.com is P2W now... so we judge OTs not by the economic-ish nature of the stuff they provide us (paid services vs. free services), but we must look to the 'paid stuff' and we must think if it is worth. IMO, to be the best player in every game you find nowadays, you must pay.

Note: 50%+ players of my otserver didn't pay for the items they own. They've mined, tasked and they won events in order to gather event tokens. So let's be frank: every situation can be managed with what you have "in hands": money or time.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

We offer english-spanish-portuguese support by e-mail: [email protected]

Last edited:
-----------------------
HeroesOT.com
-----------------------

Our Christmas-NewYear Update was successfully launched.

# Change Log:

- 20 new quests with prizes like Critical stones and Basic Refinum stones;
- VIPWeek Quest (7 days of Platinum VIP);
- Wands/Rods/Staffs now can be upgraded with the Dodge Stone;
- Bonus Shop: for every 20 points acquired through donate, you receive 1 Bonus Point. With these points, you can buy exclusive items from our Bonus Shop, located on the website;
- Super Lottery: sorts exclusive items ingame and happens every 6 hours on the weekend (automatically);
- We now have raids that randomly happen in the main city and also in a new city called Invasion City;
- HardFlag Event (it is a hardcore version of CaptureTheFlag);
- New Aura system - the auras can be obtained in specific quests;
- New Essences system- essences work as a third weapon and its hits sums with other weapons' hits or spell hits. In order to work, you must put the essence in the lower-right slot);
- The maximum refinum level is now +18. This last level is only accessible using the Ultra Refinum;
- New Eldin Set (Infinity Set < Eldin Set < THOT Set);
- New Exodium Set (obtained in one of the most difficult quest in the game. THOT Set < Exodium Set);
- We've created the Cloud Trophy, an item that can be put in the lower-right slot and grants to your character a 30% chance to obtain extra level for every dead Cloudwarrior-family monsters;
- Also, we've created the Gold Trophy, an item that can be put in the lower-right slot and grants to your character a 10% chance to obtain Rare Coins for every dead monster;
- And many other things!

Also, HeroesOT.com is DOUBLE EXP and DOUBLE TOKENS (Mining, Woodcut e Task) until 03/01/2016 - 11:59pm (Brasilia time: UTC-3). We'll also have an special raffle/lottery in our Facebook page very soon! https://www.facebook.com/TheHeroesOfTimeOt

Our staff wishes a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to every player in our OTServer and to every user in OTLand.
If you have doubts about our server, we offer multi-language support in our e-mail: [email protected]

Last edited:
(#) RAFFLE (#)

HeroesOT.com will draw [5 VIPs] on the 30/12/2016. The players must join the raffle until 11:59pm (Brasilia timezone UTC-3) of the day 29/12/2016.

To Participate, follow the steps:

- Like and Follow our Facebook page;
- Like this post and post on it the name of your character: https://www.facebook.com/TheHeroesO...40498.74373.286804308094656/1089686034473142/
- Share this post;

There will be punishment for people who: make a post with fake profile, or post more than once, or if there are different characters from the same person (we have a tool to previously check your ip history and your city), or post comments that are not related to the raffle.
People have to share the post to the whole public. We'll check the shares before the raffle. Also, try to not be late, because your chances will decrease. They depend, obviously, on the number of participantes but they depend on the day that you participated. The formula is:

CHANCE_PERCENT = (1/TotalNumberOfParticipants) x (NumberOfRemainingDays/TotalDays) x 100% , where TotalDays = 10 days (from Dec 20th to 30th).

New continent launched for 250-300 resets: Windhaeg.

With a castle to boost your exp and scare monsters, we invite you to explore all the misteries of Windhaeg.

Back