• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA] Thorsan 8.0 (Mid-Rates) RL-Map Server, Online NOW!

Why are you guys picking the small stuff to pieces? About how a monster walks or if you can open a hole or not? It doesn't change the game play what so ever. If that's all you can come up with to troll the server then just go somewhere else..

Why are you guys picking the small stuff to pieces? About how a monster walks or if you can open a hole or not? It doesn't change the game play what so ever. If that's all you can come up with to troll the server then just go somewhere else..

Wrong monsters behavior is not breaking gameplay? Seriously?

Bump, an great OT all around.. Super serious.
You should definitely give it a try if you haven't already.

I swear I tried to play but too many noob bugs, this server is far away from an eloth clone...

I dont think he try to clone any ot server, but cipsoft server, and he trully is achiving that. You guys are used to play ots for 10 years but do not know how things used to work on rl tibia.

I dont think he try to clone any ot server, but cipsoft server, and he trully is achiving that. You guys are used to play ots for 10 years but do not know how things used to work on rl tibia.

English please?

wtf ots haha :D
we fight and after go minotaurs with friend and kill 40 lvl
2 min later ban and this fucking comment "destructive behaviour" , are u kidding me? hahha
http://scr.hu/9cg5/2qnmb

p.s owner of thorsan lie about players online, he have mc in all the city xD

wtf ots haha :D
we fight and after go minotaurs with friend and kill 40 lvl
2 min later ban and this fucking comment "destructive behaviour" , are u kidding me? hahha
http://scr.hu/9cg5/2qnmb

p.s owner of thorsan lie about players online, he have mc in all the city xD

Well I played on midrate because I like Tibia 8.0, but there are really many things to fix.
The monsters AI makes me laugh but anyway this server is playable BUT - everyday I've been meeting different characters afking in the same positions in protection zones. Like Svargrond +2 there have been always 2 low level characters (who goes to svargrond with level 9 and afks in depo?), thais depo, svargrond ship, they've been online for a hour or two, and then logged out - different character logged into the same place. This server is SPOOFING PLAYERS COUNT.

+1 many bugs, 100 pall or ek have speed bust like tiger boh+hur+t ring, dunno why hah

So many trolls.. I don't login on Otland for a week and trolls already try to trashtalk my server..

Over and over with "too many bugs" yet none is told about... geez

słabe w chuj, chyba nikt poważny nie gra na tym otsie oglądając ten filmik :v
To zrób lepszy. Pewnie padłeś od nas kilka razy a teraz płaczesz na forum :)

edit: a no i pora bardziej uważać na lekcjach języka polskiego, powinno być: nie zagra* (...) po oglądnięciu*

Last edited:
Back