• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA] Thorsan 8.0 (Mid-Rates) RL-Map Server, Online NOW!

Marcus

User.postCount++;
Solutions
Reaction score
header_05_19.gif

zRfV8K.png

Launch: Sunday of July 10, 18:00 CEST
Proxies: 2 European Proxies for EU players

Rates and shit..
If you are one lazy bastard that can't stand reading half a book, you'll find the rates in the bottom of this post

What is Thorsan?
Thorsan is a 8.0 real map server that was started to being built and designed around February this year.
It's been designed and built to be as close to CipSoft at state 8.0 as possible, with a few improvements on the less loved function of Cipsoft (gold & plats while buying stuffs, for example).

What can be expected from Thorsan RPG/BETA?
Hmm, I'd say a lot but I don't want to make you too horny about it :D
So let's keep it tight.
*Correct Monster AI (check lower for a youtube video for proof)
*Configurable Loot/Hotkey/Task Messages from ingame
*All 8.0 Quests working 100% as CipSoft at 8.0 (Yes you need 4 vocs for desert quest, don't be lazy on serious servers!)
*Including Rashid Missions (That actually didn't exist until 8.10)
*100% quests on Rookgaard too, including addon for citizen and druid.
*CipSofts most loved functions (see images for clues)
*Very user friendly yet interesting Tasks (Tasks didn't exist in 8.0 so I don't understand why some servers says "we have 100% tasks as 8.0")
*Experice Share within party
*Task Share (up to 20 team-members can share a task)
*All 8.0 places/islands/routes
*Balanced vocations with correct damages
*Correct Armor/Shield system
*All Raids
*Bank system (deposit/withdraw/transfer)
*Guild War System
*Correct Obsidian Knife system
*Correct Blessed Woodenstake System
*Autostack
*Stackable Runes
*Stackable mana/life fluid
*Stackable empty flasks (that you yet can fill with water/blood/mud or whatever turns you on)
*ONLY OT in the world with CORRECT shovel vs scarab/scarab coin system in Ankrahmun desert (except for original RealOTs made from hacked cipsoft files then..)
*DDos protected
*Detailed and user friendly website
*Buy houses on website, gain access within 5 minutes (rent is paid by bank balance every 30 days)

Rates
3yE4Ewi.png

Bro nice but i dont play becouse i wait for EUROPE lowrate

GL with USA but i rather wait.

You said lowrtae 3x after summer? My summer finish 15th August so you will make arround 20th August?

Bro nice but i dont play becouse i wait for EUROPE lowrate

GL with USA but i rather wait.

You said lowrtae 3x after summer? My summer finish 15th August so you will make arround 20th August?
The lowrate will be perma 2x exp :) and never reset, same as Thorsan Midrate.
the lowrate will start on August 26 at 18:00 CEST.
And indeed, many prefer waiting for the RPG, I know a lot of people who rather wait for the RPG, which is little sad because I'd like to see them in the midrate as well :(

Digging up my otland acc to say this server looks very promising. I enjoyed 8.0 and 8.1 tibia the most in my career, so this should be a lot of fun :)

I've played this server for about a week and I can't say I've had more fun anywhere else. The server is very well put together with nice rates and regen! The only thing this server needs is more players. I see people are waiting for the "low rate" server but I won't be able to play that one... I just don't have enough time in my day to sit threw a 2x server. I'm not a kid anymore, tibia was fun back in the day but I have a lot more responsibilities now and a lot less time. That being said I think this mid rate is the best server out there. Don't wait for a lower rate! Come join this one, explore the map, there's a ton of custom spawns and newer monsters then ones from 8.0.

-best ot server on OTLand. Join this Sunday and let's have a Good time!

I don't see anything about regen rates but I assume it is higher then normal, with 20x skills and 20x magic plus higher regen and 3x loot drops mages have an advantage over knights and paladins. Mages can buy magic levels and dist/skills must be earned, I think that's one of the only obvious unbalances. The server looks pretty fun tho, hope you get more players this time.

robby gimme cash for promo, manas and we can go penisula :D 35 ms here

I don't see anything about regen rates but I assume it is higher then normal, with 20x skills and 20x magic plus higher regen and 3x loot drops mages have an advantage over knights and paladins. Mages can buy magic levels and dist/skills must be earned, I think that's one of the only obvious unbalances. The server looks pretty fun tho, hope you get more players this time.

20x magic rate is rate * regen :)
regen is 5x fater and rate is 4x = 20x magic :)

20x magic rate is rate * regen :)
regen is 5x fater and rate is 4x = 20x magic :)

Ahhh, if true not bad.
I don't know the policy on bots, but if you don't enforce bans on them at least provide one or it's as if you promote unfair game play at the least. (guilt trip for the win)

Ahhh, if true not bad.
I don't know the policy on bots, but if you don't enforce bans on them at least provide one or it's as if you promote unfair game play at the least. (guilt trip for the win)
Cheaters will be deleted on sight and they know about it :)

This is how it looks like when creating an account:
mzbOlCs.png

all start from 0 or like u said players will get back their lvl?

all start from 0 or like u said players will get back their lvl?

For older players, login to your old account and click on "view account" and you'll see all information about that :)

Back