• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA] Tibia Survival - [custom client 10.77] Survival and RPG(craft,farm..)- opened 06/26/17

Sacarus

Reaction score
www.tibiasurvival.com

This is something new, I made a server rpg/survival (like Rust, Ark). I think, it´s the first survival otserv. It´s beta version, it was recently opened.
Basically, you need to collect resources from the map, like trees, stones, bushes etc... To make your equipments and even your house. There is a build system, you can build your house in any place of the map (it´s forbidden to build in the cities and caves) and everything inside it, gonna be saved. Watch the video:

There is no magic, is really a rpg survival, but there are abilities, area attacks and area ammunition.
There are 3 classes. They have their own abilities and passives, here is a summary:

Ancient Survivor: A tanker. He can dash and have the most powerfull ability of the game, where he sacrifices half of his HP to deal as base damage.

Prowler Survivor: Faster and with double attack. Can be invisible (for real, can´t be seen)

Wild Survivor: Can tame any creature of the world. Yes, it means you can have a demon on your side,
but the stronger it is, the harder it is be tammed. This class is a support one, you can heal your monster or somebody, and be healed from your monster too.

The server is most in portuguese, im from Brazil, but i´m translating everything. You can play without understand portuguese.
Sorry for the possible bad english.

~*Uptime*~: 24/7
~*Hosted in*~: USA 100 mbits Internet connection with DDOS protection
~*Exp rate*~: 70x
~*Skill rate*~: 30x
~*Server type*~: Survival-Pvp-Rpg. Only white skull system
~*Custom Skills

www.tibiasurvival.com

Hello, i like this style of play Tibia. :D Unfortunately server is down. I played maybe 1 hour... and i want more! :) It's funny. :)

How we can share house with mate? We cant create Guild due to premium

I remember this server from over a year ago, glad i finally get to test it out lol pretty fun

hey, anyone can help im triyng to enter the webpage and it dosent load, anything i should know?

You need to explain how to start on the server or at least make some guides.

The idea is good

Put more items to craft too

Sure! Ill make an in game tutorial and a video with the first steps, but there is already an window when u log in explaining the basic. Sure, future updates with new crafts gonna never stop. Thankyou!

Sure! Ill make an in game tutorial and a video with the first steps, but there is already an window when u log in explaining the basic. Sure, future updates with new crafts gonna never stop. Thankyou!

Yeah but a lot of the writing in server is not English, and the server says (USA) tibia survival :p

Sure, its hosted in the USA. But im translating to english, i didnt imagine that would have more people from europe and north america. Please, follow in www.facebook.com/tibiasurvival Im gonna post when the fix is done.

Last edited: