• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA] Tibia World RPG OldSchool 7.6

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nottinghster

Tibia World RPG Developer
Solutions
Reaction score
GitHub
Nottinghster
DO YOU WANT TO PLAY A SERIOUS 7.72 SERVER WITH TIBIA GLOBAL MAP?

DO YOU WANT TO IMPROVE YOUR GAMEPLAY WITH LESS PING, CHECK THE TUTORIAL ABOUT THE PROXY CLICKING HERE!

[ Tibia World RPG OldSchool ] - http://tibiaworld.hopto.org:8090 - Try to be the strongest! - Most complete server of Tibia 7.72 with Full Tibia Global Map.

- Host: United States
- Experience: Stages
- Skills: 20x
- Magic Level: 10x
- Regeneration HP/MANA: 2x
- Loot: 2x
- Map: Full Tibia Global Map 7.72 with Ferumbras Tower 100% and Pits of Inferno 100%

* Stages:

* Level 1 to 50 = 25x
* Level 51 to 75 = 20x
* Level 76 to 100 = 15x
* Level 101 to 120 = 10x
* Level 121 to 150 = 7x
* Level 151 to 170 = 5x
* Level 171+ = 3x

IP: tibiaworld.hopto.org
Forum: http://tibiaworld-oldschool.proboard.biz/

. More than 120 NPCs wich work like Tibia Global, you can ask for name, job and alot more, the answers are the same of Tibia Global and prices of items too. (I'm working and adding more NPCs)
. The Ancients Tombs Quest (HOTA Quest) 100% like Tibia Global, with all actions, teleports and alot more.
. The Queen of the Banshees Quest 100% like Tibia Global, with all actions, npcs, teleports and alot more.
. The Paradox Tower Quest 100% like Tibia Global, with all actions, npcs, teleports and alot more.
. The Pits of Inferno Quest 100% like Tibia Global, with all actions, teleports and alot more.
. 18.000+ spawns (updating constantly to be like 100% Tibia Global)
. Detailed monsters with same loot of Tibia Global.
. Premium costs 2000 gold coins (2k) per day.
. Client 7.72 available for download in website.
. Client 7.72 with 7.4 Sprites available for download in website.
. Client 7.72 with 8.0+ Sprites available for download in website.

There's no Server with Tibia Global Map most completed like Tibia World RPG OldSchool in the WORLD.

What you waiting for?
We are waiting for you!

1.png

2.png

3.png

4.png

5.png

6.png

7.png

8.png

Last edited:
Lol'd at 7.6 SERIOUS? no.. only 7.4/7.7 can be serious oldschool. 7.6 is bot. i also lold at the fact that u make the stages higher (good idea) but didnt do acc reset? and then i lmfao at the fact that loot rate is 1. this is like realsoft.. he makes good ots but is an idiot about it..

ur half way there homie, took u about 1 year to relaize that low rates dont work, now its time to relaize that 1x loot rate is not attractive either, wish you luck with in this learning journey

LOL

Days
Description
Price

Premium 07 Days + Advantages.
R$ 5,00

Premium 15 days + Advantages.
R$ 8,00

Premium 30 days + Advantages.
R$ 12,00

Premium 60 days + Advantages.
R$ 20,00

not only are you delusions but your greedy too, its one thing asking for so much money for premy when u got hundredths of players, but another when you got none

@Hoodnasty

Didn't reset 'cuz don't have players with higher level, only 1 level 100+ and with theses rates, you can get level "easy" and yes, it's a serious 7.6 Server, I'm looking for serious GMs to ban irregular players and also I'm thinking to change the lootrate to 2x.

---- EDIT ---

Loot Rate changed to 2x.

@SammyNSC

The prices are very cheap for both Brazil and other countries, try to convert Brazilian currency and you will see!

ye man premmy should be free for one.. you cant make it pay to play with 3 ppl onlin. do reset if u expect any players

I'll make a poll in website for reset.
If premium will be free, how I'll get donations to keep the Server online ?
You can get premium in-game or donating, premium in-game is 2k per day and when you create a character, you receive 2 days of premium account to test the server if u want to play or not.

---- EDIT ----

Poll created on website!

Last edited:
@Sammy: I've checked the loot rate, im current lvl 74 and when it was 1x you could lvl up easily.
On 2x loot rate i think it will be too much but lets see.
Gabosito got a char there, when more ppl comes we can do nice wars : D

@Hoodnasty: You can pay premuim ingame, its 1k/day.. no big deal, hunt rots for 15 minutes and bang, you are premmy.
Since 4~5 ppl that play this server are lvl 60+, I think there is no need to reset, but if it happens, I wouldn't mind.
I hope you join this server.

Exp stages updated again, here is the list below:

* Stages:

* Level 1 to 50 = 25x
* Level 51 to 75 = 20x
* Level 76 to 100 = 15x
* Level 101 to 120 = 10x
* Level 121 to 150 = 7x
* Level 151 to 170 = 5x
* Level 171+ = 3x

Notthingster. and the epictibia, still going to be open ?

Yup, Server Reseting... Starting there

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back