• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA] Tibia World RPG OldSchool 7.6

Status
Not open for further replies.
put back 7.6

this 7.7 is so buggy u get debugged when ever u cast a spell like haste, will take months testing out all aspects

fack, it happens the same with me sammy ... just put it back 7.6 then when u converted the server with 0 bugs put it to 7.72 .

indeed remove this gay shit, these are simple bugs, u dont think there will be 1000 other bugs ppl will encouter once they can walk without getting debugged? just put back 7.6, no1 has time for this shit and lets be honest, u not exactly on top of everything and might take u days to fix something simple when ppl find it cause ur always busy

indeed remove this gay shit, these are simple bugs, u dont think there will be 1000 other bugs ppl will encouter once they can walk without getting debugged? just put back 7.6, no1 has time for this shit and lets be honest, u not exactly on top of everything and might take u days to fix something simple when ppl find it cause ur always busy

sammy is right it is gay shit yoyo. remove the shit yoyo

i think hes secretly supporting tibianic, its opening today and he made it that u cant walk on his own ot :D

I bring good news for you!

We are changing the Server version to 7.72, this means we will have a gameplay much better and more honest, since version 7.72 has a few bots in addition to the options of graphs, now all users of any operating system (Windows) can use without problem.

Along with the Update server, the server will come some corrections, we list below:

.:: Fixes ::.

* Fixed all house doors of Port Hope.
* Fixed all healing spells.
* Fixed alot of map bugs.
* Fixed NPC Rashid in Carlin Depot.
* Fixed all PZs and tiles of the pyramids in Ankrahmun.
* Fixed The Annihilator Quest.
* Fixed PZs of Depot in Venore.
* Fixed PZs in Thais.

.:: Modified ::.

* Now free accounts are able to travel using boat.
* Changed deathloss percent to 7% and to donators are now 5%.
* Kills to ban are now 10.
* Frag time is now 8 hours.
* Modified exhausted time for aggressive spells/weapons to 1.8 seconds.
* Modified exhausted time for none-aggressive spells/weapons to 1.2 second.
* Modified Loot Rate to 1.5x.

.:: Added ::.

* Added more Houses on Ankrahmun.
* Added more Houses on Edron.
* Added more Houses on Darashia.
* Added more items in Donate (Website).

.:: Removed ::.

* Free premium for all are removed, you can buy premium in-game again.
* Removed Muted System.

I'm working alot to get everything in the best shape possible for the fun of you.

Have fun!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back