• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA] TibiaFlex 10.41 | CUSTOM VOCS | RL MAP

The website is fucked. Stops working random, can't create a char, nor can my friend.

Hey guys, sorry about the website being unstable. I tried doing a temporary fix before work this morning so hopefully it'll last throughout the day until I can fix it tonight.

Real map ruins the whole server. Even though I love custom vocations having this many is way to much. I can for sure guarantee the vocations aren't even close to being balanced.
I won't be trying it but good luck. You should really start out small and build up if you want something steady.
Don't knock it till you try it. Surprisingly enough, the vocations ARE balanced for PVP and PVE. Sorry you won't be joining us, but if you were willing to give it a chance, you'd have a blast like everyone else.

Real map ruins the whole server. Even though I love custom vocations having this many is way to much. I can for sure guarantee the vocations aren't even close to being balanced.
I won't be trying it but good luck. You should really start out small and build up if you want something steady.

As the guy who wrote before.. Dont talk shit untill u try it.
Who the fuck are you anyways talking trash about something you've got no experience of? Go back to that rock you've been living under for the past decades.

BUMP
Despite Website issues (which seem to have been resolved for now) this server is great! Vocations are custom and balanced. Hotfixes are constantly being performed to assist in further balancing every vocation. Also, new spawns and quests are in the works. @Doitforthegains is working diligently on the server and wants this server to be successful. We've all been waiting for a great OT to have a blast on with our friends... Well this is it! Feel free to join us on facebook and Twitter as well... www.facebook.com/tibiaflex and @Tibiaflex on twitter. Thanks for the support guys and let us know if you have any issues!

To the top! Unfortunately I had to do a char reset, it was necassary... but the top 60 players will receive a reward to compensate for their loss. The website issue has been fixed and the IP is now tibiaflex.com . There's quite a bit of new content added aswell, read the website for more information. I just got back on my regular schedule again and will have time to put into the server once more. Come and join us online!

how do the skill points mastery work? i say !skillpoints, after that i dont know what to do ;p

looks like a cool server but its down for 1hr or something

Last edited:
Seems like an interesting ot, will try it and give my feedback here.

However, that website just turns me off. I dont like it one bit.

@dotsh hahaha yeah, agreed. btw do you have any contact with the admin? any ETA on server up?

nop, I am trying this ot for the first time, and i happen to have made a new account just 5 mins before the restart. lol

the website goes online for 1 minute then goes down for 30 minutes.
the otserver is offline for something like 2hrs.

well, at least I tried. gl with this :p

The server is online now, sorry for the downtime. As for the website I thought I had resolved the issue but apparently that only held for a day. I'll continue working on it
Sorry for the inconveniences

EDIT: The skillpoint system only works if you're promoted

Back