• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA] TibiaFlex 10.41 | CUSTOM VOCS | RL MAP

Doitforthegains

Reaction score
0bj8IG8.png
SERVER IS ONLINE!!! JOIN NOW!
Server information:
Homepage: tibiaflex.com
IP: tibiaflex.com
Port: 7171
Client: 10.41
Type: RPG / PvP
Uptime: 24/7
Hosted in: USA
Runes: Higher charges, custom runes
Ammo: Not infinite
Server type: Pvp-Rpg *no skulls*

TibiaFlex puts a refreshing spin on tibia. We use Tibia's RL map with some editions for better and more efficient gameplay. The server will be hosted 24/7 and there will not be any restarts after release or upon players hitting certain levels. I will simply develop more content.

I'm here to listen to the players and to help them get the experience they are looking for. If you have any ideas or suggestions feel free to run them by me and if it's a good idea you'll see if implemented into the server. I made this server so I could enjoy it as well, so I hope you all have as much fun as I will and help me make it even better than I could imagine!

Features:
  • Late game potions scale with max hp/mana
  • No skull system
  • Tons of custom spells, new ones waiting to be requested
  • Item upgrading system (03:56 You see a rare sword +2 (Atk:18, Def:16 +3).
    [ice.+5%][physical.+26]
  • Loot and Exp enchantments on rings(You see a legendary gold ring.
    [regHP.+4][loot.+25%][earth.+10%][lifedrain.+8])
  • Custom items/weapons/edited items (You see a bard's lute (magic level +3). Bard Weapon)
  • Most real tibia quests and some added quests
  • Evergrowing custom spawns and editions to RL map
  • Task, addons, and mount systems work like real tibia
  • And many more you'll see when you login!
UrjNhUH.gif
Shs5hPO.gif
As far as donations go, this will not be a pay-to-win server. All item's or a close replica of all items offered in the shop will be obtainable in-game through challenging quests. Any requests for shop offers can be submitted to the staff for consideration.

Server information:
Homepage: tibiaflex.com
IP: tibiaflex.com
Port: 7171
Client: 10.41
Type: RPG / PvP
Uptime: 24/7
Hosted in: USA
Runes: Higher charges, custom runes
Ammo: Not infinite
Server type: Pvp-Rpg *no skulls*

Rates:
Level 1-20 Exp 40x
Level 21-50 Exp 30x
Level 51-100 Exp 25x.
Level 101-200 Exp 20x
Level 201-250 Exp 18x
Level 251-300 Exp 14x
Level 301-350 Exp 12x
Level 351+ Exp 10x
Offline trainers work
Skilling 20x
Magic level 7x
Loot: 3x

Vocations:
Wizard: Closest thing you'll find to a sorcerer, they use fire, energy and ice elements to harness their attacks.

Shaman: Uses water, earth and calls upon nature and totems to do their bidding.

Assassin: Utilize daggers and speed, can go invis to players, and have a lethal backstab

Warlord: Sturdy and consitent, this class offers great endurance and utility

Berserker: Rely on auto attacks with their 2h weapons, blood rage has noticable differences.

Sniper: Hit from afar, can go invis to players as well, and have the ability to actually snipe people/monsters

Runemaster: Use only runes for auto attacks as well as their abilities. Has the most variety of all the vocations as you can role with aoe, dps, utility, or healer.

Bard: Utility vocation, great for party hunting as they provide heavy party buffs.

(Monk, Blacksmith, Reaper, and Merchant will be released sometime after the server goes online)
All vocations have different hp/mana regens. All of which are faster than normal tibia rates.

REMINDER: I'm the only person working on this project and it's my first development so expect there to be bugs, when you find or see these bugs please report them to me so I can smooth our glameplay a bit. All players are considered testers since there is a lot more to be done to make the server better so I will be constantly adding in new content!

If you have any questions or comments feel free to post them in this thread or pm me. Thanks for taking your time to read this!

If you like what you see please give the thread a bump or some of your thoughts about it to attract more players, please. :)

Credits goto @Ninja @Jotran @Karain @RosOT @Shadowsong and everyone else that contributed!
HUGE SHOUTOUT TO @Codinablack @zbizu and @Printer for their awesome contributions and persistent help! Thanks guys!

Last edited:
TibiaFlex is definitely worth playing, pvp is dynamic and fun with pretty balanced classes, anyone looking to play a fun server for awhile i highly recommend tibiaflex :)

Sorry for the confusion shade, and I'm aware Sunday isn't the most ideal day to start but I work fri and sat. So I wouldn't be able to help anyone out

Real map ruins the whole server. Even though I love custom vocations having this many is way to much. I can for sure guarantee the vocations aren't even close to being balanced.
I won't be trying it but good luck. You should really start out small and build up if you want something steady.

Water spells crash the client. Please fix.

Witch doctor is impossible to play.

@Skykes Well it's embarrassing on my part that the server was online, I had it closed but the server save must've opened the world back up while I was away. The spells are fixed but that's part of the reason I wasn't releasing it until Sunday, I'm still tweaking last minute things...So for those of you that played, I won't delete your accounts but I'm turning the server off until it's officially going up :p @Zasranets I'm sorry you feel that way but thanks

Just got off work for the weekend. Going to finish up those last minute things and put the server online 12am EST

Accidently tried to make a character with no name lol and might have crashed it?
Now I get
404 Not Found
nginx

SERVER IS ONLINE!! COME AND COMPETE TO BE THE HIGHEST LEVEL! See you ingame!
-Mase
@Herod Try deleting your history/cache

I'v yet to see a single item drop that has +mana hp etc. Are you sure that script is working?

Also, where are the witch doctor / shaman wards?

@Skykes I'll check the script. If the global drop isn't working I'll implement it some other way until I get it fixed. Shamana don't have wards. But you can summon totems once you have enough mana

@Skykes I'll check the script. If the global drop isn't working I'll implement it some other way until I get it fixed. Shamana don't have wards. But you can summon totems once you have enough mana
Yea I haven't looted anything with a bonus either

Back