• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA] TibiaLight 8.60 CUSTOM/FUN/LEGENDARY

Status
Not open for further replies.
- From now on, you regenerate 45/45 instead of 5/5 from eating foods

- Quests are out! Go find em!
-- Be prepared to die atleast once when you are up against a boss, because they will usually be impossible to overpower but strategy and patience will prove to be useful.
--- However, somebosses require sheer strength to beat, and it is intended that your team of the server's best players could not even scath it.
-- Expect spells, items, or miscellaneous features as rewards from a quest!

- A new legendary item has been added!
-- {Twin Shadows}

- Over 20 new monsters has been added for quests

- Around 7 bosses has been added for quests

- Phantasms are now 80% resistant to melee instead of 100%

- From now on, you regenerate 45/45 instead of 5/5 from eating foods

- Quests are out! Go find em!
-- Be prepared to die atleast once when you are up against a boss, because they will usually be impossible to overpower but strategy and patience will prove to be useful.
--- However, somebosses require sheer strength to beat, and it is intended that your team of the server's best players could not even scath it.
-- Expect spells, items, or miscellaneous features as rewards from a quest!

- A new legendary item has been added!
-- {Twin Shadows}

- Over 20 new monsters has been added for quests

- Around 7 bosses has been added for quests

- Phantasms are now 80% resistant to melee instead of 100%

I was level 180 with full leg. set on the old tibialight. it was a beta so I wont complain ^^ its all about this one thing. when you start on the new map you feel alone. you got no clue what to do, no start helping advice. I think since you turned form a awesome ot in the good old diablo style into a rpg ot, you should introduce rpg like helpers, maybe a task system to get the boring rotworm hunting to level 45 done faster.

If you wanna play a OTServer with 100% Custom Unique Map, with 100% Custom Spells And Items. This Is A Really Proffesional Made OT! JOIN NOW!

You sir are wrong, the map being used is not 100% custom/Unique it was a map used in an older server and if I'm correct I could probably find the server that first had that map. Also the items here are not 100% custom, you can find legends which are custom but not every item is custom.

I was level 180 with full leg. set on the old tibialight.
No you were not. You had lvl 20 char before I started playing and after that you barely got to lvl 100 and the only legendary item you had was the axe I gave you nigguh.

No you were not. You had lvl 20 char before I started playing and after that you barely got to lvl 100 and the only legendary item you had was the axe I gave you nigguh.

fight me irl fgt

Bump & A little review of the server

It's really great server, but there's not a lot of special things going on. It's updating slow since he's the only one on the project. He does do a lot of work on it though. It's gotta be hard working a solo man project.
Also the player Ipwn has this amazingly OP weapon, like 300 attack, 999% attack speed and like 65% Lifesteal (Not even a gem for that in game) Either it's the Owner & he can't even play fair on a separate character, so us uses it to kill people/clean quests, or Odin gave it too him. Pretty unfair.

Also Killx recieved a fair unfair banishment .. well cause Odin likes to dick around with him I suppose. Account deleted & everything, which is super gay.

Every server has to get them bad reviews.

Last edited:
Sorry for the recent delay in updates, been very busy!

- Gems now properly display "GEM" whenever they are dropped

- A new quest has been added in.. hint hint: rmdeclwokonas!
-- This quest will be only accessible every 15 minutes.

- [Shadow Realm] has been nerfed, however please do not take it lightly!

- Optimized some interactions between monsters and players.

- Treasure Goblin will now be easier to kill

bring back the old tibialight. people are leaving. this is like.. not even funny anymore.

We haven't changed. It is the same Tibia Light as before. And @Edling, no lag.

you g2 be kidding. the gametype changed by like 1000000%. peoplel eft the server in case u didnt notice and It was fun earlier. put the old map in and people will enjoy it(beside the gyus who dropped a legendary and just bot 24/7 now) .

- - - Updated - - -

small notice: everyones liking my posts on forum/here cause they did a mistake when they voted for the rpg style.! bring back the cavehunting withotu exploring. if we would like to play rpg we would, we want hack and slay of the finest. AS IT USED TO BE!!

Qaushinio, use Tibia Light forums for suggestions please. If you like the server so much, help us make it even better :) Thanks!

Tried it out .. was really confusing, didn't really like it that much.
1.jpg
2.jpg
3.jpg
4.jpg
5.jpg

Well please, if you don't mind, what was so confusing about it?

Status
Not open for further replies.