• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA] TibiaLight 8.60 CUSTOM/FUN/LEGENDARY

Status
Not open for further replies.
There's no new update on this one sorry guys. But there will be updates coming soon !

Wasted to much time playing underpowered class. I don't even wanna play anymore... seeing how it's unfair, I guess that's just life.

Wasted to much time playing underpowered class. I don't even wanna play anymore... seeing how it's unfair, I guess that's just life.

which class? ranger? cuz I'm ranger and it kinda sucks

Assassin, and rangers don't suck, you just need legendary and infernal bolt.

Such a great server, would be better w/o all the crashes recently.
You know what server restart means though .. RED SKULL BOSS.

u know, its about the time for 8hours shutdown, just saying :p

yes it needs an autorestarter cause these things tend to happen every time odin goes to sleep :p

oh, w8 the user : DedicatedOT is online, i assume its Odin, so he can actually fix it?

I just got some I guess Legendary axe for my barbarian hitting 3k's on level 30 :eek:o not even a good sword fight.

screw it, server has awesome potential, but running the same content for 12312312 time is annoying as hell, also to mention, the community despite some people is fucking awfull, people are blocking spawns on purpose, botting, etc. u need to deal with those 2 things in the first place

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.