• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA] TibiaLight 8.60 CUSTOM/FUN/LEGENDARY

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry for the delay, been very busy!
I will begin working on updates again, post your ideas on the forums!

- Rusty items has been reworked
-- Names are different
-- Better boosts to shorten the gap between regular items and legendaries

- Minecraft server is up
-- With cool features too, if you like Minecraft over Tibia

Erhmmmm not to sure about the donor wepeons being like 40$ XD
But I'll try once I get to summer vacay~

Servers been out a while, if you do a reset ill play again, it would also attract new players, your choice though.

Even tho i voted for the map change i would love to see the old map again, but just with some more spawns added to it , and some more challenging quests/bosses ^^
really loved the server so i encourage other people to really try this server out if u love some costum made maps and quests :)

I am sad to say that the account creation is not working properly at the moment.
"The specified username is currently inactive. If you have problems activating your account, please contact a board administrator."

Even tho i voted for the map change i would love to see the old map again, but just with some more spawns added to it , and some more challenging quests/bosses ^^
really loved the server so i encourage other people to really try this server out if u love some costum made maps and quests :)

Same here, I voted for the map change thinking it would make things better, when it actually made them 2x worse.

Yeah because the whole idea of the server changed it was to be a quick pace dungeon crawler type which all of a sudden turn into a bad balanced rpg which was weird and no fun.

so what is this server down and out now or somethin would really like to see it come back up only played it for like a month but was really fun until map change then got boring and i guess went downhill from there i duno but would like to see it up again

Yeah it's down was a pretty fun server, I had a lot of fun on it, until the map got switched which pretty much changed the whole play style of the server.

Status
Not open for further replies.