• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA] Triforce 7.4 HIGHRATE [Real-Map]

Realistically how long do you think it will be up from right now ?
4 - 15 Hours, Jesus people, the man already said and YES, thats very realistic. Minimum of 2 hours, MINIMUM. Even at that rate its more like 3 or 5. So continue with your day and come back in 2 hours. Aint like your going to see a level 100 for awhile anyways.

@Triforce 7.4
Was wondering if we should re-download the client you've provided. Was thinking, members might be at risk with the old one?

Sent the error in your inbox Lording.

I was using chrome, tried in internet explorer and now its working. :D Working in chrome now. Guess it's fixed. :D :D

You will be safe if you loggin with the older client, but you must pick another account or password. otherwise you will be hacked 99% sure.

same account number + new passward + new email = no hack. Theres just no way.

But 16 hours though... Damn thats not oct 11th anymore. Thats tomorrow xD
8 am tomorrow, see you all then <3

I'll be on xbox360 playing halo 3.
ill be waiting for this ;]

Edit,
@Triforce 7.4 ,
I've made my account and characters, compensation for the points can be placed back into my account.
I was Goku/Gohan, I am Xander and Ill'Ill
i donated 26 usd. msg me if you need further info.

Why don't you just put the server up today Triforce.. makes no sense to start it tomorrow. there is like 2-3 other old school ots going up and everyone has been patiently waiting for yours to come up today, can you please put the server up today because I already canceled plans to go out since you said it would possibly be up tonight like 3 hours ago :)

please put it up tonight many people wanna play your server :D

Why don't you just put the server up today Triforce.. makes no sense to start it tomorrow. there is like 2-3 other old school ots going up and everyone has been patiently waiting for yours to come up today, can you please put the server up today because I already canceled plans to go out since you said it would possibly be up tonight like 3 hours ago :)

I feel what you mean mate, I'd like to see it up and running just fine right this second also. But he has his reasons, and I don't see him changing them just quite yet. Performance is key.

What's so special about this server? IT looks like an originaltibia copy hosted in the US, and originaltibia is/was boring as fuck.

same account number + new passward + new email = no hack. Theres just no way.
You are the new Bitch?? '-' Stfu. it's not your work stop spamm msgs on forum saying things that peoples already know -.-'

Guy look. a time a guy called eduardo said me that He dont give a shit if have 200,300,400 peoples, what really matters is know that all of 10 or 1000 peoples is not BOT.. so Patience!! its a virtue :}

You are the new Bitch?? '-' Stfu. it's not your work stop spamm msgs on forum saying things that peoples already know -.-'
Quite irritated are ya? I'm sorry that your 16 and forgot to go to school. You're grammar is poor, attitude is very ironic for this common era. You need to get off the junk food fatty and make a social life in this dimension. I post the information because there are kids asking the damn question, sorry your to incompetent to do so. Just because you know, doesn't mean every new member who arrives does. If I bother you that bad, and you feel the desire to post your butt hurt feelings to me over Tibia information, you are the definition of a child, kid. I've attended and made my presence here on Otland before your as was out of diapers. How old were you when the version 7.4 was released? This just happens to be a user of many profiles, have lost account access on some and just had to simply make new ones. Explain why you see the need to point me out? Does my ability to present myself bother you that much, that you need to bitch?

What's so special about this server? IT looks like an originaltibia copy hosted in the US, and originaltibia is/was boring as fuck.

And you, that's your opinion, you think your opinion matters? Many of us find entertainment in the classic versions of Tibia. Clearly you are not from our generation of game play. You've missed this ship and now you've caught up and thinking you know whats best? Trust me, any original tibian player will admit these were the better times of Tibia. Go be a troll on another forum.

^ LOL u play the "grammar card" but "you're" can't spell yourself

LOLOLOLOL KAMEHAMEHA-FAGGOT

Back