• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA] Triforce 7.4 HIGHRATE [Real-Map]

Well, 164 players on first day, congratulations ;)

EDIT: 16:41 New record of players online is: 168

Last edited:
17:38 New record of players online is: 175

Come and play!

EDIT: 17:43 New record of players online is: 181

:D

Last edited:
change the knight regen back to what it was, all u did was double it which is doing just about close to nothing

Crash :/
And ofc died and loss all runes, rollback or bb, I'm too lazy to spend another x hours to make runes.

Ok banned for nothing, congratulations for GameMaster if you don't know how to administrate your server don't do it please.

Yea, weird. I hope Admin will take care about those crash cuz they could discourage ppls. I invited some of rl friends to play here, today they made chars, train, gather runes and finaly, when we were going to hunt something and chill- server crashed.

But still- server is pretty cool, even when I'm from Poland- I got no lags or smth. Just try to avoid those attack somehow please ( I know it's easy to say hehe)

Yea, weird. I hope Admin will take care about those crash cuz they could discourage ppls. I invited some of rl friends to play here, today they made chars, train, gather runes and finaly, when we were going to hunt something and chill- server crashed.

But still- server is pretty cool, even when I'm from Poland- I got no lags or smth. Just try to avoid those attack somehow please ( I know it's easy to say hehe)
You name in game?

Back