• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA] Triforce 7.4 [Mid/High Rate] Friday 29th.

Buff UH's, it's sad when 1 level 105 mage can spam UE and kill a 70 knight from 100-0 while UHing.
Also sad when 2 level 80 mages can spam UE and also, kill a 70 knight who heals 2 times with UH.
Also sad when you have to go down to rank 33 to even find a knight on the highscores.
Also sad when there's only 2 paladins and 1 knight in the top 50 and the rest are MS's.

Call it crying, call it whatever you want but this server isn't balanced and this is probably the first server in all of 7.72- that is purely MS's in the highscores.
Fix your damn server, fix eremo too.. To many retards sit in there all day blocking it to kill you.
pretty positive hes given up on the server, hasnt replied to anything

Buff UH's, it's sad when 1 level 105 mage can spam UE and kill a 70 knight from 100-0 while UHing.
Also sad when 2 level 80 mages can spam UE and also, kill a 70 knight who heals 2 times with UH.
Also sad when you have to go down to rank 33 to even find a knight on the highscores.
Also sad when there's only 2 paladins and 1 knight in the top 50 and the rest are MS's.

Call it crying, call it whatever you want but this server isn't balanced and this is probably the first server in all of 7.72- that is purely MS's in the highscores.
Fix your damn server, fix eremo too.. To many retards sit in there all day blocking it to kill you.
I've buffed paladin and knight hit's and UH rune, note that i'll be testing it and can be changed anytime back to normal state. This will take effect at next server save(5 hours from now)

The melee on knights and paladins were fine, the exhaust and uh healing was terrible.

UH is still complete and utter shit.
Boring ass sorcerer server.

Last edited:
Maybe reset the server, keep it offline for a week and make a new thread and advertise it some

I'm 100% I'd play again

Or host Old-war again

I am most likely going to host oldwar v7 with new content I've worked on lately and fix all Triforce bugs, it's way easier to do it while it's offline.. every single one was saved on a .txt file. However Triforce will be down once it's literally 0 players. Just paid the next month for 85 eur even tho nobody will donate and if few players need more months the server will pay it's bills

If you really want to see an end to sorc servers, you need to get rid of ue altogether. Or nerf it by 50%, it's so annoying when people don't bother to aim at you, just gfb til you have no mana, then ue combo, no aim required what so ever on this server.

Reset the server, work on the bugs. keep it offline some and advertise it

And lower the UE, even though I will play a sorc, the UE is to powerfull