• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA] Triforce 7.4 [Mid/High Rate] Friday 29th.

Lording

Reaction score
Welcome to Triforce RPG 7.4!

IP: triforce.sytes.net

Server Features:
4 Antibot Systems.
Cast System
Party share
Bounty hunters
Guild wars
Accurated raids
Party bonus(+15%)
Top PowerGamers
Runes can be conjured in backpacks
Red loot message at default
Balanced Vocations
7.4 Gameplay:
* Real Tibia Map
*NPC System
*Quest System
*Monster System
All 7.4 Features such as:
*Not overpowered manafluids
*Lure system
*Cannot push people if there's a parcel/box
*7.40 Graphics
*7.40 Spell Formulas
General Information
Expensive backpack of runes at NPC's (i.e buy 20 bp sd,mf,uh, etc.)
Adori Blank spell cost 40 mana.
Ownmade runes has double charges.
You don't need to wear your blank runes at hands
1 gbit Internet Connection
100% Uptime
PvP-Enforced with Skull System. Exp: 1.5x

Experience rate: Stages
8 - 20 level, 35x
21 - 30 level, 25x
31 - 40 level, 18x
41 - 55 level, 13x
56 - 70 level, 8x
71 - 80 level, 7x
81 - 90 level, 6x
91 - 100 level, 5x
101 - 120 level, 4x
121 - 130 level, 3x
131+ level, 2x
-
Skill rate: 7x
Magic level rate: 4.5x
Loot rate: 3.5x
PvP-Enforced with skull system.

One(1) Unjustified kill will last for 12 hours.
You have to get 4 unjust daily, 8 weekly and 16 monthly to receive an red skull, and twice(8D,16W,32M) frags to be banned. It's recommended to use GuildWars.

Connection information:
The only thing you will need to start is Triforce Custom Client, you can find it at Triforce Download Section!

Last edited:
Is this mid/highrate for you? Are you possibly living in a mental hospital?

there is no definition of what mid/highrate is so why don't you discuss it with your mum and then come back.

It actually is quite high compared to most other 7.4 servers out there, gets you to a decent pvp level quickly, being 80-100 is more than enough on that version, since there are not a lot of high level spawns to chose from.

The guy that will advertise Triforce at his facebook page and almost every member want Trainers, so the demand is high and I had to add them, this is the reason why we are using low skill rates.
They can be removed anytime and upgrade the skill/magic rates but we will see how it goes.

play'd his usa war ot once and it was not that massive lagg for me, so i guess for you eu people it is a nice serv to play also;)

I don't use bots and macros as 9/10 people do so unfortunately I don't have the time to invest in a server with that low of skill rates. Will you keep war server online? haha

It has "4 antibot systems" so bots don't work so that's a poor excuse.
Are there going to be trainers?

cant dl your client
m4c4f2p.png

cant dl your client
m4c4f2p.png
It won't do any harm to your computer, this happen when you encrypt the client to avoid to be seen by others in this case players that try to crack the client. I've PM'd you a normal client.. If any other don't trust the client, throw me a PM.
It has "4 antibot systems" so bots don't work so that's a poor excuse.
Are there going to be trainers?
Yeah baka, I also dislike the feature but these brs we like to fight need it to login. so If you want a big enemy team the answer is yes, they will advertise and many SA players will be playing at the end Trainers are going to be a positive thing.
Server start in some hours from now.

Triforce countdown DECREASED by 3 HOURS. and the server start in 4 hours from now.

It's now updated, thanks.