• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA] TrueTibia 8.52

Well for now, We'll try it out on the new serv for a bit and if people like it we will think about it. Or put up another Flashback server thats Pvp-e.

Its based on 7.6 features and we use those aiming features because of people that use illegal software because we choose to not require a custom client.

i almost see only 8.5 shit why are you lying like exori con? lol ye they had it on 7.6 right noob

i almost see only 8.5 shit why are you lying like exori con? lol ye they had it on 7.6 right noob

We made pallys able to use Exori Con because pallys honestly there were very underpowered. And your calling us Noobs while your the one who is very immature and act like a Complete idiot. Grow up

We made pallys able to use Exori Con because pallys honestly there were very underpowered. And your calling us Noobs while your the one who is very immature and act like a Complete idiot. Grow up

:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

Good job at giving pallys a chance, server looks great

you're the stupid one here. you said that this is a "completly" 7.6 feeling etc, but i still can't figure out WHY the fuck you are saying that because you basically use everything 8.5 got but removed some of the features.................................................................................................................

"grow up!" nothing to say ey?

I honestly dont want to Bicker with you on are Advertising thread, if you would like to continue this, Email us.

normally sync would have just pissed on your face to stop you from talking bullshit in his thread but hes trying to show some otland "ettiquette"