• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA] TrueTibia 8.52

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL Chris Mack man get back in the ring you got one or two more energy bars you can use to refill your stamina, fight back!

Well thanks for the bump, but please post relevant things about the server. Thankyou.

He used them all up in 3 days. Yes it was a bp, but its not important, theres been worse donation gifts in servers before.

Our server was being worked on by the company, gameworld and site are now up again. Thankyou for your patience.

Not sure, it was a fail project. Although the quality of it was good for the most part, the population wasn't attracted.

I dont know man.. i think it wasnt a big fail because many ppl were starting to play.. and like 8 rls of mine wanted to play too.. but it got closed
:/
Right now i can see it online in the tibia servers list but i cant log in and the http://truetibia.com doesnt work too... :/

i made syncs signature!

lol damn, i didn't realise who he was until now...

I shoulda watermarked that biznatch! "give cookie rep"...
i'd be popular too :p