• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA] UmbyWAR by UmbyOTs 8.60

I'm 110% against allowing botting and I don't even think it bring more players. Most people when they hear that botting is allowed they just quit. Who wants to play a pvp server where everyone uses dash so its impossible to run away from anyone. It doesn't help to stairhop either because the bots target lock. Bots even shoot magicwalls and trap for you. I'm almost sure not even a botter himself doesn't like that everyone else uses bot. When we allow botting there is absolutely no way getting away from your enemies thus pretty boring to play.

The player count has got lower since I stopped banishing botters yesterday, we only have 2 players online right now and its in the evening when its usally most people online thats a way less then yesterday. A whole lot of people with private accounts who play the server regulary quit when they heard botting is allowed, many old players refuse to come back because of this and none of my friends want to play a server full with botters either.

Pvping with a bot is not fun at all in my opinion, I enjoy playing tibia only if I do every move myself. I do think that even many botters dislike it being legal, the bot used to give you an advantage over others but you risked a ban. Now it only makes you equal and you get pissed because how easy you die.

It doesn't matter how I try to watch it I can only see this has made things worse. This used to be about skill, now its just who has the best bot and scripts.

I will still be there as a gm enforcing the rules we still have but I can't recommend playing it anymore.

These are just my opinions
~SGM Darth

Last edited:
lol u guys complain so much over a server that is legendary and has been out since 7.8 if you suck at pvp thats balanced of course your gonna complain, because u SUCK if you wanna bad rep a server make a hater tread and hate somewhere else..... oso has done a good job with this server and keeping it going and till this day this server is still good its just alot of players are used to playing bullsht rl maps and bad custom maps thats rpg. i bet if all the old school pvpers came back the server will be back at 100+ a day again....

TWO UPDATES! "Donations Are Back!" AND "No more Ads, and a Vent Server!"

There were two updates recently and I didn't have a chance to post the first one when it happened, so here are the two Latest News pieces.

No more Ads said:
It was brought to my attention that there were still google ads on the website (didn't notice because I have adblock running), so those are gone now!
On top of that, a vent server was donated to UmbyOTs by a fan who wished to stay anonymous.

Ventrilo Information:
IP: vent.umbyots.net
Port: 3787
Password: pvpe

Please feel free to invite your friends and use the channels for FREE!
Donations Are Back! said:
The donation shop is back and NOW IT HAS THE ITEMS WE ALL KNOW AND LOVE!
We have gone back to the donations that were available back in 8.40, because that's what the players wanted!
Feel free to have a look at what we have to offer here: Donation Shop

Currently, only paypal is accepted, but in the next day or two, I will have payment by SMS, and phone.
Want to donate? Link Here: DONATE!!!!
We are also discussing what to add to the Donation shop on the forum. Link: Donations Discussion
I'm looking for player input so feel free to comment and give your opinion. We are always looking for new ideas!

New Dedicated Server!

We are now running on a new dedicated server located in St. Louis, Missouri.
Here is a picture of the location on a map, incase you were curious...
newserverlocation.gif

For those interested:

The old server was located in Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada. Here:
oldserverlocation.gif

So, here is a picture of the distance between them.
distance.gif

Some info on connection speed

Server was pinged 20 times from verious places, here are the results.

• Netherlands - Avg Time: 120ms
  • England - Avg Time: 130ms
  • Texas, USA - Avg Time: 61ms
  • Tamaulipas, Mexico - Avg Time: 81ms

Enjoy The New Server!

When you learn not to bump a 2 year old thread.

I was looking forward to playing this again, I thought it was back, moron :(

Is UmbyOts still up ? I haven't played in a while and I miss it, if so what is the IP and verison ? Thanks