• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA] UmbyWAR by UmbyOTs 8.60

OsoSangre

UmbyOTs Developer
Reaction score
Server is constantly being updated.

UmbyOTs PVP-Enforced is a WAR server

IP: war.umbyots.net
Supported Clients: 8.60
Start Level: 100
Forum: UmbyOTs Forum
UmbyOTs is hosted on a Dedicated Server

Public account information:
Account: 123
Password: 123
20 Characters of each vocation available
(Druid, Knight, Paladin, Sorcerer)

About UmbyOTs:
UmbyOTs is a very unique war server.
We are using an edited Edron map​
All characters start at level 100. Skills, Magic Levels, and Exp does not save and increase by leveling not training.​
We have very balanced vocations and use most spell found in real tibia (updates will bring more).​
There are many weapons and other items you are able to obtain from several NPCs located around town.​
There is a variety of quests which are very difficult, some which require a group to begin. You will recognize most from real tibia.​
Quests are a very good way to obtain unique items and rare addons.​
The first addon of each outfit requires a different item. Addons are added to the player instantly and if it is a Personal Account the addon will save to the player.​
Soul orbs are used as currency. Each kill you are rewarded one soul orb.​
Once you reach 10 kills you may enter a door in the temple and make your Personal Account.​
Personal Accounts addons will save, along with whatever outfit you were dressed in when you last logged off. Other then that they have no differences from Public Accounts. A soul system is also currently being worked on.​
Quests:

• Level 100 Annihilator
  • Level 110 Annihilator
  • Demon Helmet Quest
  • Pits of Inferno
  • Ghazbaran
  • True Hunter Quest
  • The Ancients' Quest
  • Warrior's Steel Quest
  • Jester's Guessing Game Quest (Addon 1 and 2 for Jester Outfit)

NOTE: Quest in blue are based on real tibia.

Boss Monsters:

• Jack Sparrow
  • Orshabaal
  • Morgaroth
  • Ghazbaran
  • Ferumbras (spawn and raid)
  • Demodras (random spawn)
  • Dracola (random spawn)
  • Mr. Punish (random spawn)

Features:
Personal Account System - Accounts are created instantly after speaking to the Account Maker

Individual addons - Each addon has a item or set of items you will need to find. Addons will save if you have a personal account.

Random boss spawns - Bosses such as 'Demodras' spawn very rarely and randomly. They usually drop addon items that can't be gotten from any other monster.

Depots - Players that finish the Pits of Inferno quest are allowed to use the depot that can hold ONE item, but the amount of spaces available in the depot box can be increased by doing quests.

Custom Spells: Several spells have been added to help keep the vocations balanced AND to let players have some fun everyone once in a while. A list of custom spells are available Here: Custom/Soul Spells

Soul Spells: Soul spells are spell that require soul points to cast and consume no mana. To obtain a soul point, you must kill 10 people in a row without dying. This is very difficult to do, but once 3 are obtained, you will be able to use very powerful spells. Careful though, each spell is at LEAST 2 soul points, so don't waste them!
Rules:
If you are caught Multi-Clienting you will be IP banned until the server resets (Usually 24 Hours sometimes a lot more) and your account (if you have one) will be deleted.

We do not allow players to log in a large number of characters (ex. magebomb).

If you have a personal account and are caught cheating in any way it will be deleted.

Not all of the outfits have both addons available. Only the hunter, warrior, oriental, and jester outfits have complete addons. Quests are being created for the remaining addons.

The UmbyOTs Mission:
Since Umby created UmbyOTs, it has been our focus to 1)keep PvP balanced and 2) keep PvP focused on skill rather than numbers.

With a focus on involved quests, UmbyOTs has provided both a great PvP environment, and fun, interesting, and challenging quests.​

None of my (Senior)GameMasters had to ask to be one.
Please do not mention it in game.

It's up again o.0. I never really played it before but I'll try it out now.

It's up again o.0. I never really played it before but I'll try it out now.

There is a small capacity problem (Mages start with 0 cap because they start with too much stuff), but I'll remake the backpacks here in the next day or so for all the vocations.

AFFFFFFFFFFFFF

Nothing new, this is most likely back up for donations only >.<

Last edited:
lol xd, u prob dont even remember me from rl tibia. ANYWAYS.

Ot is kinda lame cuz i got 10 kills to get account, right?... i couldnt loose pz in time ended up taking 12 kills and then dying from high lvls and i still didnt get an account, bogus. Should make a command Ingame, "!createaccount" or something with 10 kills so its little easier :( or raise to 20 kills and make the command, just think its little lame... even with populated server u r gonna have to donate for privates

also suggusted u don't play bc people use mage bot combo leaders.

Last edited:
suggustion is to lower m wall use to 7 so knights can trap people, and make it so that we can get fire bombs. ALSO! can people with accounts not have char reset like every log in?... my eq goes back to standard wtf is point of even getting good items if nobody can hold them unless donors? btw exori mas does same dmg as exori gran, and other than that ... knights are absolute shit.

@ Duck why don't you just edit your first post? You always double post.

OT:
The server wasn't for me, sorry. I didn't like it that much.

Custom Spells: Several spells have been added to help keep the vocations balanced AND to let players have some fun everyone once in a while. A list of custom spells are available Here: Custom/Soul Spells

this is not balanced? you ruin the game with super mega spells like "exevo gran mega bomb hur" wtf.

OsoSangre: Your name rings a bell about a 7.6 (or even older) Utopia server, like 4 years back maybe more. That correct?

Last edited:
Ot is kinda lame cuz i got 10 kills to get account, right?... i couldnt loose pz in time ended up taking 12 kills and then dying from high lvls and i still didnt get an account, bogus. Should make a command Ingame, "!createaccount" or something with 10 kills so its little easier :( or raise to 20 kills and make the command, just think its little lame... even with populated server u r gonna have to donate for privates
Its already dead easy to get an account/character when the kills required got lowered from 25 to 10. Not having to lose pz and get back to temple would remove even the last bit of challange.

also suggusted u don't play bc people use mage bot combo leaders.
Doesn't matter we got efficient gms enforcing the rules:).

suggustion is to lower m wall use to 7 so knights can trap people
Knights don't do that

and make it so that we can get fire bombs.
Whats wrong with poison bombs? And if I remember correctly pallys start with a fire bomb rune.

ALSO! can people with accounts not have char reset like every log in?... my eq goes back to standard wtf is point of even getting good items if nobody can hold them unless donors?
You can store items in dp after you have completed pits of inferno.

btw exori mas does same dmg as exori gran, and other than that ... knights are absolute shit.
No they aren't, just get some levels and a good weapon and you're unstoppable.

this is not balanced? you ruin the game with super mega spells like "exevo gran mega bomb hur" wtf.
It is balanced, every vocation has its own and you get one soul point per 10 kills so its not anything you can spam.

as far as i know soul spells dont work? lol woo gogo balanceedd
They do, stop posting bullshit.

1. i was told by meph botting is allowed.
2. i was told by dath botting isnt allowed.
3. players still bot w/o consequences.
4. by the time i got my knight to lv 130 i ran out of supps.
5. 2 sorc lv 100 can kill a knight lv 120 even if knight spamming uh and attacking them in a cornerd trap.
6. no point in having a custom ot with tons of custom items if nobody can keep them.. you die, and loose your customs. I had warlord sword, then died, didn't drop it so nobody else could get it either. Also ask any mage on that ot if knights can kill anything.
7. GM's are more abusive on that ot than any other iv ever playd on. Reasons why? They joke around with players, trap and mess around with players, make tons of raids that kill off everybody so nobody has anything + help people kill each other.
8. Knights cant trap at all, can't use M walls.
9. Paladins healing is over powerd, potions exhaust is half of UH + being able to cast san.
10. Any, and every boss kills people easly, usually 1-3 hits everybody.. then gms make like 5 of them.

Yus this server fails. Just opened up for some quick cash. Quit opening/closing this shit.

Czin hit the nail on the head.

This is one of the all time best war servers that has ever been created. Shame on you for calling this server bad, it has it's bugs but it is still better than anything out there currently.

Thanks for bringing it back Oso, looking forward to some good times.

2. i was told by dath botting isnt allowed.
Botting is not allowed.
3. players still bot w/o consequences.
So why did you complain so much when I banned botters yesterday? You bot no matter what consequenses you get so you should be just fine with bans and character deletions.
4. by the time i got my knight to lv 130 i ran out of supps.
You can pick up supplies from dead players you know.
5. 2 sorc lv 100 can kill a knight lv 120 even if knight spamming uh and attacking them in a cornerd trap.
Of course they can if the knight sucks at playing. Idk about you but I don't die against 2 mages as a 120 knight. Don't accuse the server because you need practice.6. no point in having a custom ot with tons of custom items if nobody can keep them.. you die, and loose your customs. I had warlord sword, then died, didn't drop it so nobody else could get it either. Also ask any mage on that ot if knights can kill anything.
I got 2 tips for you. 1.Don't die and 2.Store your items in the depot.
7. GM's are more abusive on that ot than any other iv ever playd on. Reasons why? They joke around with players, trap and mess around with players, make tons of raids that kill off everybody so nobody has anything + help people kill each other.
Tell me. When has a gm power abused? Wich gm? What did he do? You're right about the raids there needs to be done something to them but you can't blame the gms for that either because they are auto-raids that happen without a gm starting them.
8. Knights cant trap at all, can't use M walls.
Its a team game, have a mage with you > problem solved.
9. Paladins healing is over powerd, potions exhaust is half of UH + being able to cast san.
They have been overpowered long ago but san got nerfed and now its perfectly balanced.
10. Any, and every boss kills people easly, usually 1-3 hits everybody.. then gms make like 5 of them.
Ofc they do THEY'RE BOSSES! Its supposed to be hard, nothing you solo really. Get higher level and you have more hp, also if you're smart you have a healer with you when you go fight bosses. Gm's summoning 5 bosses? Stop telling made up stories.
Yus this server fails. Just opened up for some quick cash. Quit opening/closing this shit.

Czin hit the nail on the head.

OsoSangre said:
Most of you know I did not run this server for the donations. They were only instated because I needed something to keep the server running. I did a brief overview on the donations I received less than $700 over the course of several years. So, to sum up this section, I didn't run this server for the money. I ran it because I was trying to give people a place to PvP with balanced vocations.

Its a great server, the best war server I have ever played in fact. Login and try it yourselves and don't listen to Czinkota hes just making stuff up to make the server look bad for some reason. ;)

EDIT: BOTTING IS NOW ALLOWED but everything else is still as I wrote above.

Last edited:
this server is like chaos 8.6 met and banged collapser kilo and had an ugly @$$ baby.. which one day became a paraplegic and had to talk using a series of beeps through a computer and/or using a stephen hawking voice...

never was too fond of umbys never will be. but keep trying..who knows