• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA] Valor Online - 10.98 Custom RPG Evolutions

Apollos

Dude who does stuff
Solutions
Reaction score
TEMPORARILY OFFLINE.

[Server Information]
Distro: TFS 1.3
Client: 10.98
Map: Customized RPG Evolutions
Rates: Stages
1-29 = 35x
30-49 = 30x
50-99 = 25x
100-149 = 20x
150-199 = 15x
200-249 = 10x
250-299 = 5x
300-Unlimited = 3x

Skills rate: 50x
Magic rate: 25x
Loot rate: 10x

Join Discord Now!

apollos_adv2_by_caynez-dbtu8av.png

Last edited:
Rare and legendary drops tend to make knights and paladins OP, whilst making NO difference for mages. Have you done anything about this?

Rare and legendary drops tend to make knights and paladins OP, whilst making NO difference for mages. Have you done anything about this?
You can get rare and legendary drops for wands and rods as well. Also mages have some new unique spells that I'm sure will help out.

If it still poses an issue I'd be happy to fix it asap.

Last edited:
You can get rare and legendary drops for wands and rods as well. Also mages have some new unique spells that I'm sure will help out.

cant connect to the server aswell.. kinda weird

just saw that release is tomorrow. sorry

Last edited:
This is the comment I make anytime I see a server with rare drops lmao.

As much as I enjoy a rare drop system it's usually never balanced. What kind of stats can you get on the mage weapons? Typically the stats are only good for knight/paladin weapons. I guess we will see, hoping for the best!

Server starts in a little more than an hour!
This is the comment I make anytime I see a server with rare drops lmao.

As much as I enjoy a rare drop system it's usually never balanced. What kind of stats can you get on the mage weapons? Typically the stats are only good for knight/paladin weapons. I guess we will see, hoping for the best!
Well it will increase the attack power of wand like usual rare system. But I want valor to change according the suggestions of the community so once you've tested it out please leave me some feedback in-game with !feedback or just leave a message here and give me your opinions on what you would like to see. I'll make it a priority if you guys dislike it.

It may be worth saying too that mages will have an advantage with pets since they will be able to heal them much easier than knights or paladins so I hope that will help even it out.

Lots of fixes and implementations over the past day. Rare system has been revamped to benefit mages and paladins more, including enchantments and a lot more buffs. Thanks everyone that gave opinions and are helping to make valor better. Look forward to seeing more new players!

Your loot-system is almost like aros.online reforge system. But with the reforge system, there are more stats being included. I only played for a few hours but nothing seems special about the loot system. I only joined because of this but I am somewhat bored already, it doesn't give me the same feeling as in aros.online. Also Years of Decay doesn't give me it either.

The valor coin works for?
Valor coins can be used to buy lots of different custom items, spells, and pets. Check !tips to get a better understanding on where to go.

Your loot-system is almost like aros.online reforge system. But with the reforge system, there are more stats being included. I only played for a few hours but nothing seems special about the loot system. I only joined because of this but I am somewhat bored already, it doesn't give me the same feeling as in aros.online. Also Years of Decay doesn't give me it either.
Thanks for the feedback bro, I do plan on working more on the rare system once I find time to do more content. So far it's been a lot of bug fixes and balancing.

An FYI, we've been getting good connection for US, BR, and EU players as well. Come check it out!

Recent Changelogs

hellflayr.gif grimeleech.gif

Grimeleech and Hellflayer spawn
dawnfire.gif midnight.gif
Asura's Palace
cliff strider.gif Ironblight.gif Orewalker.gif
Cliff Strider spawn

Ghazbaran.gif Morgaroth.gif Orshabaal.gif
Ghazbaran, Morgaroth, and Orshabaal

upgrade_kit.gif
Upgrade Kit to use on any equipment

Tons of new bosses

New vocational spells: Animagus (Druid), Fire Whirl (Sorcerer), Rage (Knight), and Divine Arrow (Paladin)

Elite monsters (Marked with red skull)​

Had a blast playing, even for just a bit.
People should try this server, great and awesome content, regular updates, lots of fun events, for real If you want a fun not global tibia server, this one is really good.

A few pictures of my experience.
XIeoQqZ.png

V69IDs4.png

xJJDVf9.png

Changelog

NEW Custom Clients Added for OTC and Regular
real_tib_ss.png

otc_ss.png

Yalahari Quest Added
yal.png

Last edited:
i like it so far confused though beacuse you can buy a pet from cesear but there is a pet egg from the gm shop for more points

Back