• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA] WaropolisRPG Custom 7.4

Smerkzz stfu kid u dont know ANY SHIT NOOB u have 14 years old^ 14... leave from this forum dude, Caleb is doing the best for u noobs play this good ot. I think this will be the best ot not like the news like pandera,veryhard,etc and that shits of brs botters if u dont like this just leave and ur pvp is a shit man please dont leave a comment here again noobek ur noone.
Yours Azura Slayer

- - - Updated - - -

Yadier dude go play ur Ots 9.10 noobek , stupid fat ass u are noone on this version 0 pvp brah, please go away.
Its funny how a mexican tries his best to write english but fails, dude get off forums and go back to your charity funded schools.

im not fanboy is the only server just can i play , all others are euro host idiot , i have playing there when was a war ot. Anyways Pandera will complete shit ot enjoy the bot.

im not fanboy is the only server just can i play , all others are euro host idiot , i have playing there when was a war ot. Anyways Pandera will complete shit ot enjoy the bot.

you're better off with google translate brother, that shit is incomprehensible =/ please don't join pandera for all of our sake

You can bot waropolis too, I don't get your fanboyism.

Shut up and show me any proof dude u told got a video using bot , is clarely u can open bot BUT can't use noobtard stop saying alot shits noobeks all can suck my eggs i'll join pandera cy there, Smerkzz again english doesn't give skillz pvp suck this spammer ; )

Last edited:
i thought this forum was advertisement and information about the server that's coming out, not a discussion of which server is better than the other. Would the owner of waropolis mind telling us when is the server going to be online?

Why are people fighting over grammar? LOOOOOOOOL..

"You're a dickhead!"
'Yeah, well... um... YOU'RE NOT FROM AN ENGLISH SPEAKING COUNTRY AND HAVE BAD ENGLISH!! THERE! HA! YEAH!"

Why are people fighting over grammar? LOOOOOOOOL..

"You're a dickhead!"
'Yeah, well... um... YOU'RE NOT FROM AN ENGLISH SPEAKING COUNTRY AND HAVE BAD ENGLISH!! THERE! HA! YEAH!"

there's a difference between improper grammar and incomprehensible english ;s

Back