• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA] WaropolisRPG Custom 7.4

I love how people say the 'server' was shit... LOL

The server was good, the assholes who wanted to ruin it are shit.. Simple as that.

I love how people say the 'server' was shit... LOL

The server was good, the assholes who wanted to ruin it are shit.. Simple as that.
Yeah is was good, sucks that the retarded admins give up over one problem, just shows they weren't fit to run a server.

Smerkzz stfu kid u dont know ANY SHIT NOOB u have 14 years old^ 14... leave from this forum dude, Caleb is doing the best for u noobs play this good ot. I think this will be the best ot not like the news like pandera,veryhard,etc and that shits of brs botters if u dont like this just leave and ur pvp is a shit man please dont leave a comment here again noobek ur noone.
Yours Azura Slayer

- - - Updated - - -

shit server of the year this ot never come online
HAHAHA piece of shit adminstartors serious

Yadier dude go play ur Ots 9.10 noobek , stupid fat ass u are noone on this version 0 pvp brah, please go away.

Nobody knows but I think in a week at most and this Friday I have no idea,
Caleb will give notices today maybe..

Srsly noob? so open a fucking ot with full anti-bot and hosted in Texas-Dallas u will never play another OT like this fucktard..

Azura Slayer

he created the client?

why is being hosted in texas an achievement? (the dedi he used is terrible btw, ping spikes all over the place btw)

he created the client?

why is being hosted in texas an achievement? (the dedi he used is terrible btw, ping spikes all over the place btw)
Where u from noob? Japan?

- - - Updated - - -

Im tired of this noobs spammers lets keep on silence and wait for the OT , noone of flamers retards gonna win any shit commenting "shit ot" when nobody knows any shit about this ot or what makes caleb, and I pretty sure the uptade will be within 1 week. :)

Last edited:
Im tired of this noobs spammers lets keep on silence and wait for the OT , noone of flamers retards gonna win any shit commenting "shit ot" when nobody knows any shit about this ot or what makes caleb, and I pretty sure the uptade will be within 1 week. :)
Who's spamming? You do realize it's ONLY you right?

Back