• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA] WaropolisRPG Custom 7.4

lol, hack into the website? they left their admin panel open on their website. ANYONE could have typed in waropolis.no-ip.org/admin.php and had full access to everything. was quite the amateur mistake.

that one guy coulda been only one of a few people who abused the admin panel. anyone could have went and made themselves a GM, but have been more discreet and simply made items. the server would have required a reset regardless after such a big and obvious security flaw.

The server was ruined by the community, not the owners.

If you don't like waiting until the problems can be fixed and you can have a server where this doesn't happen again then you can go play 10.500 or whatever the hell real tibia is at now. Otherwise, you can enjoy the wait..
Tibia has one of the shittest community's now.

Last edited:
there is no point in me updating because i have no control over the launch and i don't handle that aspect. Caleb does. I was simply relaying false information confirmed by him. I won't be updating this thread anymore as it's pointless and it makes me look like a liar. You can only bug somebody so much to do it and there is nothing left i can do at this point, i've pretty much given up on this project due to the shit personality of everybody interested in it. i'm just going to let caleb handle it all so expect a post from him when (IF) the server ever goes up.

Man dude why dont open warOt? is better.. this rpg is just dying :S

- - - Updated - - -

@Sepeku

It'd take just as long to compile the war server as it's taking to get the RPG up and running... and really Sepeku doesn't even care about the OT much anymore because of the attitude of everyone. Running their mouths crying like little girls and what not while they are trying to get the server up and running.

Said he'd rather just play League of Legends then listen to 10 year olds whine and bitch.

Maou dude who the fuck are u? none ur notting man , we are tired of wait alot .. we can play if this open in another week who cares, the point is this just dying like Rob with RealOts.
I not talking about shit for the ot i respect but think is better open the warOT the hosting days are going.

Maou dude who the fuck are u? none ur notting man , we are tired of wait alot .. we can play if this open in another week who cares, the point is this just dying like Rob with RealOts.
I not talking about shit for the ot i respect but think is better open the warOT the hosting days are going.

I'm somebody who knows just as much of whats going on as Sepeku and can speak for him.. If you're tired of waiting go play another server until this one is up.. As I said the WarOT could take just as long to get up as the RealMap so it's more logical to work on the real map.

The problem is the website and it's being looked at, the server will be up when it's up.

I'm somebody who knows just as much of whats going on as Sepeku and can speak for him.. If you're tired of waiting go play another server until this one is up.. As I said the WarOT could take just as long to get up as the RealMap so it's more logical to work on the real map.

The problem is the website and it's being looked at, the server will be up when it's up.
dude stfu you just a guy who randomly jumped on the forum yesterday talkin shit you know nothing, so we wont listen to ur bullshit.

dude stfu you just a guy who randomly jumped on the forum yesterday talkin shit you know nothing, so we wont listen to ur bullshit.

LOL, My OT name was Undisputed and I've played with Sepeku and Krazy on OT's for YEARS and still play with them. I could care less if you listen to me or not geeky immature prick.
But I assure you anything I say here about the server is true.

lol, hack into the website? they left their admin panel open on their website. ANYONE could have typed in waropolis.no-ip.org/admin.php and had full access to everything. was quite the amateur mistake.

that one guy coulda been only one of a few people who abused the admin panel. anyone could have went and made themselves a GM, but have been more discreet and simply made items. the server would have required a reset regardless after such a big and obvious security flaw.

Yeah and anyone can download the programs and learn the essentials needed to hack into other peoples data bases and disrupt things. That doesn't make it any less ridiculous just because "anyone" can do it. What was he doing accessing the admin panel anyway? It was generally shady behavior and because of him making an admin and fucking with the server instead of reporting the problem he ruined it. Simple fact. Don't try to defend a douche-bag.

- - - Updated - - -

@Sepeku Why are you so upset and surprised that everyone has been having a shit attitude towards everything? The server was up for only 3 days before it was shut down after MONTHS of anticipation and everyone lost their shit. Then you released publicly about 4-5 different times and dates when the server would be up and none of them were true, each one consisted enough guarantee to bring hope to the community that has constantly been checking in to see when the server would be up.

What do you expect everyone to do? Break out the confetti and fireworks and celebrate every time we hold out breath for nothing? I understand that there's huge amounts stress for you considering how much effort you guys put into this project, you especially, but there's no reason to give up on it because once its finally up, all this is going to be put behind us and it will all be worth it. Its an excellent server and I'm very happy with everything you guys have done with it so far. But we experience some of that stress too when our time spent checking in is wasted and you go ahead on the Facebook group and freak out, calling us a bunch of pieces of shit and whiners when its YOUR responsibility to promote the server correctly and be the mature admin. If people are pissing you off IGNORE THEM and if you had an issue the first few times with release dates then make sure you guys check ALL your shit and make sure its functional first and leave the public announcements to Caleb since he actually controls when it's going to be up or not. No ones going to want to play a server with an admin who talks down to his community with such hatred regardless of how disrespectful they were, especially after everything that's happened. Be the bigger man.

Last edited:
Good luck in your way to fix it, I know you both will solve it and not only this one.

Server wont be up anytime soon anyway. Caleb is too busy getting high and playing Tera to fix the problems.

"left my admin panel open? time to recompile to linux to fix it." - retard waropolis owner

- - - Updated - - -

Yeah and anyone can download the programs and learn the essentials needed to hack into other peoples data bases and disrupt things.

if that was the case i'm quite sure OTs wouldn't even be in existant at this point. you're too stupid to realize that anyone could have used the admin panel for items on the server, so even after it's discovery 4 days into launch, the server should reset regardless. how can you guarantee that he was the only one who knew about it and someone else didn't create 100's of cc for their chars/friends? u can't, serv needed reset, gg.

'caleb' just went fuckin paranoid mode and recompiled to linux (..why?) and screwed his own server up even more.

Back