• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA] WaropolisRPG Custom 7.4

Weird that everyones saying nobody can login yet my friend has been leveling since it opened.. :/

Oh yes, because the GM doesn't know that there are people logged in that aren't supposed to be yet, right?

It's called trolling. Maybe use your brain?

@Sepeku, Now I see the reason behind all the shit you told me about the community, good luck on running this server. I can already tell it's going to be filled with scumbags.

If that's the case then sadly your friend is only wasting his time.. He'll most likely delete all accounts and restart the server when he gets on.. Which again, will most likely be tomorrow.

He probably turned the server on and forgot to allow others to make accounts and peaced out.

THE SERVER IS ONLINE I WAS ABLE TO MAKE AN ACCOUNT AND IM PLAYING RIGHT NOW!! should i lvl or what cuz i dont wanna waste time lvling then it will be reseted again...

Can do whatever you want to, but odds are it's gonna be reset and put online fresh tomorrow.

Nop its gonna remin as it is since the server was suppose to be online hours ago so i dont see the reason why they should reset it when people are already playing.

Buddy, I've been friends with Sepeku and Krazy for 4-6 years.. and I'm telling you now that the server will be reset and everyone will start fresh.
The account creator is broken at the moment and nobody is gonna have an unfair advantage. How is it fair that only a few can level and get ahead while others can't play at all..

- Undisputed

Server is open, anyways they know about this some people were able to make accounts i don't see why they should reset it for ur own reasons, thats just selfish

Because the account manager is bugged. Anybody who don't already have an account can't create an account, therefore people get an UNFAIR start on others and it will be reset.
If you don't like it, don't play when it gets reset but it will be reset.

Last edited:
Don't be so sure... there are already 12 players online, few were unable to make an acc they should just wait till it its fixed. and it wont be reseted im sure

- - - Updated - - -

AB'DENDRIEL IS BUGGED CANT LEAVE!

jesus christ, never have I seen the owners of a potentially good server butcher it this bad.

jesus christ, never have I seen the owners of a potentially good server butcher it this bad.

Well you know, the server was up and going good but when you have people who feel the need to hack into the website and make GM accounts, delete players, etc... Owners have to learn how to fix the problems that they never knew existed, sometimes on their own which can take time.. then when they feel they fixed the problem and are unaware that some other things were still broken, they have to learn how to fix that as well..

The server was ruined by the community, not the owners. If you think you can host an OT and have it go perfectly fine the first time, then you're gonna have a bad time. :)
There is a reason servers are reset or renamed.

AS FOR AN UPDATE~

I've not talked to Caleb yet since I woke up, but from what I can tell the website is broken and he's trying to figure out how to fix it.. Apparently some people can make accounts and others cannot and he's unsure at the moment on how to make the website work and it is being looked into.. Sepeku most likely wont be saying anything about the server anymore because he's annoyed about telling you guys that it's gonna be up and then shit going downhill once more.

Well you know, the server was up and going good but when you have people who feel the need to hack into the website and make GM accounts, delete players, etc... Owners have to learn how to fix the problems that they never knew existed, sometimes on their own which can take time.. then when they feel they fixed the problem and are unaware that some other things were still broken, they have to learn how to fix that as well..

The server was ruined by the community, not the owners. If you think you can host an OT and have it go perfectly fine the first time, then you're gonna have a bad time. :)
There is a reason servers are reset or renamed.

AS FOR AN UPDATE~

I've not talked to Caleb yet since I woke up, but from what I can tell the website is broken and he's trying to figure out how to fix it.. Apparently some people can make accounts and others cannot and he's unsure at the moment on how to make the website work and it is being looked into.. Sepeku most likely wont be saying anything about the server anymore because he's annoyed about telling you guys that it's gonna be up and then shit going downhill once more.

lol, hack into the website? they left their admin panel open on their website. ANYONE could have typed in waropolis.no-ip.org/admin.php and had full access to everything. was quite the amateur mistake.

that one guy coulda been only one of a few people who abused the admin panel. anyone could have went and made themselves a GM, but have been more discreet and simply made items. the server would have required a reset regardless after such a big and obvious security flaw.

Back