• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA] WaropolisRPG Custom 7.4

the server is dead, the community attitude has driven us away from fixing the problems.

omfg sepeku stop cry bro open OT who cares what think the people dude????????????
this server would be the best -.- dont be a pussy what people says if u open for sure will get a lot of ppl
whats ur problem with the people? fuck it lol they just don't know any shit man.

Yours Azura Slayer

Bullshit, you can't fix the problem thats the reason retard i love the way you using the community as an excuse, shit hosters.

DEAD OT

^ this retard kid of 14 years old (he tolds me) is "Infamous" u sure remember him who cares when this shitty people say something of that? fuck this noob he just know use exevo gran mas vis dude. @Sepeku go continue this project will be the best brotha

Bullshit, you can't fix the problem thats the reason retard i love the way you using the community as an excuse, shit hosters.

DEAD OT

Weren't you the moron who was telling people to stop acting childish or making childish comments?

@smerkzz so the problem can't be fixed when that problem was already fixed (the website) in the first launch? really funny. enjoy your dead worthless community <3 you can watch me on twitch playing league.

cya my love <3

sepeku dont give up, this ot can't be dead, call caleb for give some news
this noob ppl doesn't know any shit dude why care about those retards?
u just continue working on project when this gonna open ppl will stfu dude.

Yours Azura Slayer

Last edited:
Maybe this comming soon, I talked with sepeku yesterday.

- - - Updated - - -

Pandera already dying haha is time to open waropolis xd

Last edited:
We weren't ddos'd, we had protection installed by Calebs professer at the university, as well as a swedish guy who installed some other type of protection for 20 u.s.d, we were /save spammed.

Waropolis may be up one day, but as of now the project is dead, while we focus on things we actually enjoy. Waropolis was fun when people appreciated the time and effort, however it's not longer fun so we've stopped for now. Perhaps in the time to come, we will re-host the war OR rpg ot but as of now yea, it's dead till further notice.

Back