• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA] WarSoftRL -JOIN NOW- (STARTS 22.3.2013) ~Anti-DDOS!~ [8.6]

i already played you're other real map, and i donated like 30$, i wont be playing again :/ wasted 30$ for it to be off and reset.

Edit: i might start playing freakot again, they were online for 4 years straight and there back again, if this ot was like that it would be so much fun...instead of acc reset every few months x.x

if i was gonna bring people, id bring my whole team =/ and half the people in my vent are old school players with like 12-14 years of tibia experience.

So? Bring the xD. I'm sure we can have some nice wars.

Hopefully my rl didn't charge back so we get points back Lols

Every donation from the previous version can be redeemed, if you're aggravated at something else please enlighten me, because you didn't waste money. You can ALWAYS get your points back. I'm not some a**hole who's here to steal money, this is my hobby and I'm here to make people happy! (It's also been one and a half months, we couldn't pull back after the attacks which leads to a reset)

I could do nothing when we got attacked last time, because the server ip got nulled and I was unable to access it for the entire weekend and by that point half of the population was gone and I was still thinking it was the dedicated host when it was an attack. Now we are protected and will not suffer from this again.

Some of the attacks we cover: Ping of Death, Teardrop, SYN-flood, Smurf, UDP-flood, SMBNuke, Connection Flood, and more!

Be assured, we are here to make the best experience for you. Like I've stated above, I've done everything I can to prevent against what happened last time. If you're concerned and don't mind missing out a few days, give it 3 days after launch and see if we have downtime or attacks. Last time we got attacked nearly 72 hours into the launch, on a friday so if we make it through the launch weekend with no downtime it should be a good indication that our anti-ddos protection is working.

I can promise you, if our anti-ddos protection holds up you will not see another reset in a few months; I will work hard to keep the server life going well into 12 months if the support is behind it.

Hope we can convince you to give us another chance!

@topic,
733920_506909806032315_378427596_n.png

if its possible for me to get atleast 15-20 points ill try to bring my team in vent. and you'll have atleast 50+ withen the first day.

Edit: i realy hope i dont have to get proof, cause last time i donated was with my moms credit card, and it was paid as guest (not a verified paypal account)

Edit2: also if everything goes well and i get my points, ill gladly donate monthly for this server, so it stays online as long as possible, cause when i get my check i can possibly donate $250.00/$300.00 per month.

So? Bring the xD. I'm sure we can have some nice wars.

Hopefully my rl didn't charge back so we get points back Lols

if i brought my team, it wouldnt be fun lol everyone would just die and the only guild that would be standing is my guild. ill prob wait till server grows to 80+ then bring like 25 people then we go from there.

Last edited:
Like kami said.. keep it up for a good while and u got me on there..

@newcomers, its a really fun server pvpwise and i see he lowered exp rates a bit for better exp loss, only problem is the consistency of actually being online ^_^

@Azur,
Only 1 person tried to dispute their donation - everyone else understood that I was doing my best to prevent the attacks and they all can redeem their points.

@Proof of Purchase,
The only thing you will have to verify is the email that you labeled when donating or the account name you stated you wanted the points on, if it was a guest you should still have some sort of email or something to help me track it. If not, I can just go through all 30$ donations and find the one with the account name you've sent.

@Bringing your team,
Well, if actually have the amount of people you state you do - I would be willing to make some sort of compensation for directing the traffic to WarSoft. 15-20 points seems reasonable for the amount of people you are going to bring. Like you said though, try to wait until we have 2-3 decent sized teams forming before you come with all of the team - for the first week unless theres a guild ready for war I would love to have an active/helpful community forming guilds and getting ready for wars. So the main answer, if you do bring the amount of people you've stated I will give the leader of the guild some sort of compensation for bringing them and helping the server grow.

@Statik,
Thanks for the support, yeah - we slightly lowered the rates to prolong the server life now that we are secured. I can now focus on the growth of WarSoft, and keeping the community happy!

@WarSoft,
Looks like things are forming for the servers launch day! Make your accounts/characters and get ready, if you use facebook throw a like on the page to have a chance winning in our facebook raffles.

Last edited:
Damn I can't wait...... soooo excited... another RL map but with a custom temple and 'wonderful depot'.

@newcomers, its a really fun server pvpwise and i see he lowered exp rates a bit for better exp loss, only problem is the consistency of actually being online ^_^

Please explain how this RL map is a fun server pvpwise compared to any other RL map.

Last edited:
@Azur,
Only 1 person tried to dispute their donation - everyone else understood that I was doing my best to prevent the attacks and they all can redeem their points.

@Proof of Purchase,
The only thing you will have to verify is the email that you labeled when donating or the account name you stated you wanted the points on, if it was a guest you should still have some sort of email or something to help me track it. If not, I can just go through all 30$ donations and find the one with the account name you've sent.

@Bringing your team,
Well, if actually have the amount of people you state you do - I would be willing to make some sort of compensation for directing the traffic to WarSoft. 15-20 points seems reasonable for the amount of people you are going to bring. Like you said though, try to wait until we have 2-3 decent sized teams forming before you come with all of the team - for the first week unless theres a guild ready for war I would love to have an active/helpful community forming guilds and getting ready for wars. So the main answer, if you do bring the amount of people you've stated I will give the leader of the guild some sort of compensation for bringing them and helping the server grow.

@Statik,
Thanks for the support, yeah - we slightly lowered the rates to prolong the server life now that we are secured. I can now focus on the growth of WarSoft, and keeping the community happy!

@WarSoft,
Looks like things are forming for the servers launch day! Make your accounts/characters and get ready, if you use facebook throw a like on the page to have a chance winning in our facebook raffles.

im not sure what email i used, it might be [email protected]

@Eternal, We have a majority of the free spawns customized, a proper 8.6 spell pack, ensured security used by Don Daniello (top quality hoster), custom islands/events and features and much more. You'll have to join to decide whats different for your self.

@Kami,
Please send any information you can remember including any possible emails you used and the account you specified for the points to be added to when you donated to [email protected]

/WarSoft - Launching 22/3/2013!

Bump! Make your account and character now and get ready for WarSoft! Invite your friends, family and team!

50+ characters/accounts created! Let's keep the newcomers registering, invite your friends to the launch of WarSoft!

Eyy id like to join but i need a team... Anyone got a team i can join?
EDIT: my character is named Harry The Pig. EK

Last edited:
This is going to be a fun one!! So many new people are joining in on the fun! 50+ accounts have been created so far and 2 more days til launch! Please invite you friends/family to join in and enjoy Warsoft!

@Eternal, We have a majority of the free spawns customized, a proper 8.6 spell pack, ensured security used by Don Daniello (top quality hoster), custom islands/events and features and much more. You'll have to join to decide whats different for your self.

@Kami,
Please send any information you can remember including any possible emails you used and the account you specified for the points to be added to when you donated to [email protected]

/WarSoft - Launching 22/3/2013!

my acc num was 559988 also we are ready.

C5lHkmN.png

I asked for a private message or email ;3 But I'll give it a look over when I get back in today. Thanks, hope to see a great turn out with your team!

I asked for a private message or email ;3 But I'll give it a look over when I get back in today. Thanks, hope to see a great turn out with your team!

the only reason why im thinking of joining this server with my team is to atleast get some of my points back, i dont realy got more information cause we have been playing other real map's, we have already demolished 2 real maps and 1 of them accualy closed down cause of us. so we plan on doing it slow this time.

Well yeah, I would definitely like the power abusing to a minimum. So the slow route is the best route ;3 I will find your donation info and apply the points back. I'll message you for further action.

Well yeah, I would definitely like the power abusing to a minimum. So the slow route is the best route ;3 I will find your donation info and apply the points back. I'll message you for further action.

and if you cant i prob wont get the points back. if not we will prob try this other rl map ;3 points are REALY cheap there. no offense to warsoft.

Back