• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA] WarSoftRL -JOIN NOW- (STARTS 22.3.2013) ~Anti-DDOS!~ [8.6]

Woops! Yeup, just fixed that, lol. Hopefully everyone notices over the next 2 hours that the countdown was lieing! (Forgot Day Light Savings time kicked in!)

Last edited:
I will let the director know there is a timer mistake... It will be starting in about 2 hrs which is 3 pm est. Invite your Friends/family!

Red Skull
10 Kills/Day
60 Kills/Week
130 Kills/Month

1 frag past RS = 24 hour ban,
No Black Skull

Is this sticking? Should be able to still pvp on red skull chars. Otherwise we could just get rs and get another frag to escape death.

It's actually around 2-3 frags after RS like Real Tibia; I need to change that info. You can also still pvp if the other person is the aggressor in the fight.

WarSoft launches in 45 minutes!

omggggg 5 MINUTESSSSSSS, msg me ingame would like to get to know people!!

Character:Siblyx

edit: im on the character load screen WAITING muhauhaa

- - - Updated - - -

wow is it ever so badly lagging right now.... like whats going on.. constant kicks, freezes everything?

wow another attack cool died again cuz of it.. thought this was guna be stable

- - - Updated - - -

turn the server off, figure out why ur so vunerable right now and why the server keeps getting attacked so EASLIY

We blocked the first small DDOS, then the attacker came back with more full scale attack; it has been blocked again. We may turn the server off for the night, establish more of a firewall and ip tables security and find where our vulnarabilities are and be back tomorrow morning. I am deeply sorry for this, I paid personal money to get this set up with protection and will have this figured out within 24 hours!

Server running smooth, Firewall updated and running! Thanks for the support guys - let me know if theres any issues here!

Down.

- - - Updated - - -

Ya it is kicking quite often. Not sure if the protection you set up is working.

BAM. Buy VIP set because its best in game, check. Use VIP set to level faster then everyone, check. Top of highscores because of VIP set, check. I always hate servers where the second I start playing I feel like I have no way of competing with donators. Was going to give it a shot, didn't play the first one...but then I noticed that your top levels have full VIP sets in the first 3 hours of release. Yeah. No.

Anticipated release, check. Hyped up audience an community, check. Staff interaction/welcome when server released, check. Server stays online 24/7 after release, check. Why would you hype up a release, then when it is actually released.. one, not be there for it. Than two, let everyone sit here wondering why they even waited for the servers release.

Last edited:
well someone either don't like Warsoft or is scared that Warsoft will goto the top of the OT list hang in there and try to find the problem asap im addicted to this server.

Ya this blows it looked decent and liked the idea behind it. The server can't even stay up though. I haven't even checked out any of the vip stuff yet, but if it is as bad as you say then I guess I have to keep my eyes open for a decent server.

"(STARTS 22.3.2013) ~Anti-DDOS!~ [8.6]"

It's as if you want people to DDOS you with a stupid title like that. People look at that and take it as a challenge lol.

But good job with the anti ddos RL Map server, looks like the first day of release is going great.. LOL

Really glad I was waiting and excited for another Real Map server to be hosted which is really the exact same as every other RL map but just worse than shadowcores, yess!

well someone either don't like Warsoft or is scared that Warsoft will goto the top of the OT list hang in there and try to find the problem asap im addicted to this server.

LMFAOO LOL what could you possibly be addicted to. Please expand on that. LOOOL

Back