• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA] WarSoftRL -JOIN NOW- (STARTS 22.3.2013) ~Anti-DDOS!~ [8.6]

@previous hate posts,
Thanks for the ignorant posts..

@DDOS on Launch,
I have contacted the hosting support, they told me the attacks were coming in at 500MB consuming the entire connection. None of the scripts could stop the way this attack way happening. (According to the hosting team anyway) I have looked into purchasing a 1GB UP/DOWN internet connection to better avoid these attacks but I am still looking in to more ways to block these attacks; there has to be a way to have some sort of effect on blocking the attacker.

The server is back online and running, the IP's given from the hosting support have been banned from accessing the server - although at one point there was nearly 100 ips coming in so I can't promise the attacks are fully blocked right now. But the main IP's that were consuming the connection have been blocked, and our IP Tables has blocked a majority of the ips.

I am sorry for the downtime and the crappy launch day, this was not how it was supposed to go.

Last edited:
TDM runs every 2 hours, CTF every 6 hours, LMS/Zombies are done by admin command; as well as Battle Field which is hosted when we have a decent amount of people online to have full on war.

Just ran Zombies + TDM.

Server Monitoring Update: No attacks after the attacks during the server launch, things are smooth now. See you warmongers in the morning with another monitoring update!

Last edited:
eh if you don't have donor items don't go kill someone in a spawn with alot of mob. The donor guy will just run around until there are enough mobs to kill you. Idk why the items have to protection against every element.

@Malveko,
I assume your talking about the mage set, which is basically mimicing the elemental sets that mages use just with lower stats, and more prots. Really isn't OP or anything, nothing to complain about at all.

@Topic,
00:57 New record on WarSoft: 31 players are logged in.

@up,
lol. Yes, Peroxide is the owner. huehue, no.. he's simply a good friend so he's agreed to be a CM on the server and help manage the community with me.

03:28 New record on WarSoft: 35 players are logged in.

Steady on the rise! Enjoy WarSoft, thanks for joining everyone. Lets have a great weekend!

@up,
lol. Yes, Peroxide is the owner. huehue, no.. he's simply a good friend so he's agreed to be a CM on the server and help manage the community with me.

03:28 New record on WarSoft: 35 players are logged in.

Steady on the rise! Enjoy WarSoft, thanks for joining everyone. Lets have a great weekend!

I'm a friend... is beta open to public?

Oh, well than.. you didn't even read the first post of the thread did you.. luls!

Extrodus, you think you can make an acception to my char and change my name? It's put as Walking, I couldn't put Walkingdragon because it didn't allow anything with the word "Dragon" within my name on the site...

- - - Updated - - -

13:10 40 player(s) on WarSoft
Gz

Back