• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA] WarSoftRL -JOIN NOW- (STARTS 22.3.2013) ~Anti-DDOS!~ [8.6]

since its warsoft server it would be cool if u added bounty hunters :]

Should also add a feature to purchase like a guild house, so it doesn't affect your normal char, be like !buyguildhouse and use it for like meetings, noobs that don't have a house yet, etc.

- - - Updated - - -

So I can't sit on the server for 30 seconds before I lag out... :l

Please get it sorted. Kinda gutted atm 3 times server has gone down as we have been trying to sort a warmode out. :\

I just sent Extrodus some money, we're going to purchase a better dedicated server soon.

while giving a fun/stable environment to PvP and start friendships!

Hosting:
Central USA,
100Mbps Connection,
12GB Ram,
AMD Phenom II Quad Core Processor,
99.8% Up-Time!

There's something you have to change in your first post..

We've added 4 new rules to the firewall to help block against the flood attacks that are coming in with the proxies. Each packet is now being checked on incoming connections. Not only have we done this, but we have reached the goal of 160$ to purchase a new dedicated server with 1GBPS since our 100MB UP/DOWN doesn't seem to be handling the floods all that well. Although, lets give it 24 hours and see how well these new blocks on the firewall hold up against the floods. I've blocked 4 different types of floods, cross your fingers warmongers!

Don't care what any of you think, It's an awesome server besides the jelly nabs lagging it out which will soon be stopped soon

1GBPS connection is online: 142.4.216.56

Update: www.warsoftserver.net is switched to the new IP.

Blocked an attack of 500MB, with avg usage of 300MB; didn't even see a kick. This is beautiful!

Last edited:
Server is under ddos:
- 20:42 (connection down)
- 20:58 (connection down)
- 23:19 (connection down)

Im not an expert nor even good at this but if your server respond to ECHO requests cant it be just dosed like this:
ping IP -t -l 65530

// AKA. ma ka ron
n56hx0.jpg

Last edited:
New FireWall Scripts added after some research of how to block attacks. More security! Let's try to reach 50+ by next weekend!

I reported some bugs at OT's forum, you may say theyre not big, but these things are necessary to have nice gameplay

Back