• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA] Warstera Server 7.6 - Tibia Global Map - Really RPG

thought this server was decent but playing 5 min and i alreayd find so many diffuclt things, u get muted for gazillion seconds for using boat, u cant buy destroy field and fire bombs, 2 pz bugs in ank, 1 charged sd runes

omg homie no wonder ppl dont play anymore, put the way the other serv was, easy to resupply and pvp. remove this gay "buy 20 magic wall RUNE" stuff, or atleast make message that you gotta write extra words to buy runes, you always make this complicated and never explain anything, and then you wonder "maybe put 7.4?", "maybe 7.7", maybe maybe maybe

maybe fix little things so ppl can play normally, client is not problem

Last edited:
oh and if ur gonna make it pvp enfo, make it normal, not some rat type shit, i just killed someone 30+ lvs hoghter and didnt even get 5% of lv

thought this server was decent but playing 5 min and i alreayd find so many diffuclt things, u get muted for gazillion seconds for using boat, u cant buy destroy field and fire bombs, 2 pz bugs in ank, 1 charged sd runes

omg homie no wonder ppl dont play anymore, put the way the other serv was, easy to resupply and pvp. remove this gay "buy 20 magic wall RUNE" stuff, or atleast make message that you gotta write extra words to buy runes, you always make this complicated and never explain anything, and then you wonder "maybe put 7.4?", "maybe 7.7", maybe maybe maybe

maybe fix little things so ppl can play normally, client is not problem
Yeah, he doesn't realize that when his server had 92 players online everything was perfect until he decides to make his little "changes for the better" that make everyone go wtf is this shit bye. What you need to do is make a medium rate pvp-e or have a fail.

This server Warstera isn't like Tibia World RPG OldSchool.
It was opened by user Renanzor, the Tibia World RPG is being completely redone and should take a while to get back online, especially now that I WILL BE DAD.

I ask you all to have a little patience, soon, back in the ACTIVE!

It will be theses rates:

- Experience: Stages
- Skills: 20x
- Magic Level: 10x
- Regeneration HP/MANA: 2x
- Loot: 2x
- Map: Full Tibia Global Map with Ferumbras Tower 100% and Pits of Inferno 100%
- World Type: Player vs Player (PVP)
- Client: ??? (7.6 or 7.72)

* Stages:

* Level 1 to 50 = 25x
* Level 51 to 75 = 20x
* Level 76 to 100 = 15x
* Level 101 to 120 = 10x
* Level 121 to 150 = 7x
* Level 151 to 170 = 5x
* Level 171+ = 3x

This server Warstera isn't like Tibia World RPG OldSchool.
It was opened by user Renanzor, the Tibia World RPG is being completely redone and should take a while to get back online, especially now that I WILL BE DAD.

I ask you all to have a little patience, soon, back in the ACTIVE!

It will be theses rates:

- Experience: Stages
- Skills: 20x
- Magic Level: 10x
- Regeneration HP/MANA: 2x
- Loot: 2x
- Map: Full Tibia Global Map with Ferumbras Tower 100% and Pits of Inferno 100%
- Client: ??? (7.6 or 7.72)

* Stages:

* Level 1 to 50 = 25x
* Level 51 to 75 = 20x
* Level 76 to 100 = 15x
* Level 101 to 120 = 10x
* Level 121 to 150 = 7x
* Level 151 to 170 = 5x
* Level 171+ = 3x
Make it pvp-e and faster rates.. start it at 50x..

First of all, Im not the owner.. I just suggested few things.. and 10% of them were made. ;p
If I had the power to edit stuff on teh server, i'd fix all those annoying things.

I played it for a couple hours and find out the SAME pz bug as always!
Fix it + the stuff sammy told u.

Back