• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA] WarZot 8.60 | Alliance vs. Hellbourne | Kings System | Prestige System | Based on Species War!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Didn't mean to sound like an asshole either lol

He doesnt know lol. Thats why i said that it depends on how long it takes to get there. usually takes a day to set up a dedi thou just depends on the hosting company. I always ran my servers from my home computer never needed a dedi lol. But I will be on this when it comes out while i bot bizot lol

Jesus christ why don't u just host it for now like you did before

Still waiting for server to get here. The server will be hosted in montreal canada.

Ping results:
West Coast (USA) = 100~110
East Coast (USA) = 50~60
Sweden (Europe) = 120~130

I also updated the front page with some new screenshots, the vocations and the enchanting systems.

Still waiting for server to get here. The server will be hosted in montreal canada.

Ping results:
West Coast (USA) = 100~110
East Coast (USA) = 50~60
Sweden (Europe) = 120~130

I also updated the front page with some new screenshots, the vocations and the enchanting systems.
vocations unique spells look awesome. Has there been test to balance damages?

Hello Synthetic.
When server going be ONLINE ?

Shits taking forever lol hope it at least gets up today.... Wanted to play it this weekend but that didn't happen

Really upset with this company that I haven't even heard back. It's been 49 hours now ~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back