• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA] WarZot 8.60 | Alliance vs. Hellbourne | Kings System | Prestige System | Based on Species War!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Think its still getting set up. I cant make an account or even look at the supposely 11 people online.

He just doesn't want to host for some reason, its stupid

I have a private beta going on now to test it for release tomorrow.

I dont understand why you would host a private beta when we could have more people testing it and get more feedback.

I dont understand why you would host a private beta when we could have more people testing it and get more feedback.
Because with how annoying half of the people in this thread have been spamming "is the ot UP, Its Friday wheres OT, PUT IT UP!" I decided I'd rather not. If I put a public beta I'd be spammed with nonsense. The people who tested it knew exactly what I needed tested.

Because with how annoying half of the people in this thread have been spamming "is the ot UP, Its Friday wheres OT, PUT IT UP!" I decided I'd rather not. If I put a public beta I'd be spammed with nonsense. The people who tested it knew exactly what I needed tested.
Well what you want from people, you say one thing then we dont hear from you for 2 days

Hiya ^.^, been waiting patiently for this server since I heard about it. I am looking forward to it being opened to the public, it looks like it is going to be great! I've played LoL and DotA before and am really excited for this :). I will check back tomorrow after work to see if it's up ^.^.

The server was ordered 2-28 @ 3:00 PM EST. So that means by tomorrow at this time the server has to be here and I will begin setting it up.

Just do whatever you gotta do to make sure this gets put up right. Dont let the others irritate you, will only hurt the outcome of this server in the long run.

Remember all. Everything good is worth waiting for. Have some patience, you cant rush perfection.

Kid what are you talking about lmfao, we were already on playing it before.... Hes waiting for the dedi to put it up. not to finish it

Kid what are you talking about lmfao, we were already on playing it before.... Hes waiting for the dedi to put it up. not to finish it

If the Dedi isn't setup correctly there can be a possibility of an easy breach to data base, easy ping, shit not being saved etc etc. Dedi's aren't that cheap (Unless you want your server to be pinged 24/7) and they can sometimes be a pain in the balls to setup.

If the Dedi isn't setup correctly there can be a possibility of an easy breach to data base, easy ping, shit not being saved etc etc. Dedi's aren't that cheap (Unless you want your server to be pinged 24/7) and they can sometimes be a pain in the balls to setup.
Couldnt have said it better myself. With successful servers like syn's, theres always someone out there looking to destroy it for some salty reason.

The reasons I'm not hosting it now is because:

1) I have windows and this server was not coded to host properly on windows, so after a few hours of uptime it will crash.
2) I use a laptop, so I'm not looking to destroy my laptop hosting a server when I have a dedicated on its way
3) I'm not doing a half ass release for a server I put a lot of work into. I literally spent the entire week, 16 hours a day working on it (not to mention this is a project I picked up that I worked on back in 2012 and never finished.)

The reasons I'm not hosting it now is because:

1) I have windows and this server was not coded to host properly on windows, so after a few hours of uptime it will crash.
2) I use a laptop, so I'm not looking to destroy my laptop hosting a server when I have a dedicated on its way
3) I'm not doing a half ass release for a server I put a lot of work into. I literally spent the entire week, 16 hours a day working on it (not to mention this is a project I picked up that I worked on back in 2012 and never finished.)

Good guy jake, Hook me up with a pm if u need help with anything

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back